Page 1 of 2
i just realised there's a big ass library in my town and i've been in there like 3 times, but i was just looking for a place to piss
never taken any books out or used the computers or anything, i feel like its a waste having all that shit near me and not using it.

do any of you use a library often. i dont mainly cause books are for squares, and i got my own computer and shit, but i've been thinking about going in order to try and get me some of dat top shelf grade A library pussy i keeps hearing about.

So are librarys obsolete or a useful resource?

I would only go to a library for a fictional book. No point if you want bios, guides etc... (google)
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Nah, they're full of shitty fiction books. Anything I really want to read I'll go buy so I can easily reference it in the future if needed.
Quote by Tragic Mulatto
i dont mainly cause books are for squares

You sound like a wonderful person.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
only if the librarian is sexy.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
my library has a huge cd and dvd section. you can take out up to 25 CDs at one time.
Did you know that the Smurfs were originally part of a different series called "Johan et Pirlouit"? It was a series about a knight and his page, going around on adventures. They eventually met the smurfs, who back then were just a little socety of gnomes who said "smurf" all the time.

I learned this in my local library!
Quote by CoreysMonster
Did you know that the Smurfs were originally part of a different series called "Johan et Pirlouit"? It was a series about a knight and his page, going around on adventures. They eventually met the smurfs, who back then were just a little socety of gnomes who said "smurf" all the time.

I learned this in my local library!

holy cow!
I used to go there before I had my own computer. Most people only go to the one in my town to read the newspaper (for free) and a lot of students go there to do homework. I have a kindle now, so I pretty much have a pocket sized library.
Quote by zenbone
my library has a huge cd and dvd section. you can take out up to 25 CDs at one time.

I sincerely hope you copy them onto another blank cd.

OT: My town doesn't even have one so no.
Don't mess up.
Libraries are for nerds. I got banned from my local library...
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Quote by Eric_Fail

for what????????
Quote by Tragic Mulatto
for what????????

I took a dump in a book.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Quote by Tragic Mulatto
for what????????

he probably fapped into a book one too many times.

either that or else *insert reference to kicking bikes, pizza delivery, overcharging overdue books, ostriches, beating women, beating up tourists, etc*
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
The only reason I EVER go to a library is when stupid school makes me do a long report and they require that you use at least like five books and they don't allow wikipedia (which I still end up using I just don't say that I did.) Then I get an A for using Wikipedia
Quote by Eric_Fail

And that's the type of attitude that gets you through life!
Don't mess up.
Quote by TextOnTheScreen
I love libraries. But I haven't visited my town's library in a while. The librarians hate me.

Librarians always seem to be intolerable of people that aren't mute. I mean fair enough I won't shout but a bit of talking doesn't hurt anyone.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
Quote by Eric_Fail
Librarians always seem to be intolerable of people that aren't mute. I mean fair enough I won't shout but a bit of talking doesn't hurt anyone.

SSSHHHHH

I'm trying to read, you ass.
Quote by Eric_Fail

when i'm staring at girls studying at the library i don't want anyone talking.
I haven't been to a library in five years. I usually just buy books I'm interested in & know I'll like. A new library is being built near by so I'll probably check it out when it opens.
Order & Justice
Order Restored, Justice Served
I go to my local library all the time. They've got a crappy CD collection save for all the local music they carry. I've found CD's there that I'd never be able to find a mediafire or a torrent download for.

That and they have a killer poetry section.
Nah, if I want a book I'll go buy it. It's fun collecting them.
Quote by Ville Valo
Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi. You just can't do it.

You should click on those, I think.

I like My Little Pony. Come at me, bro.
Quote by wizards?
I go to my local library all the time. They've got a crappy CD collection save for all the local music they carry. I've found CD's there that I'd never be able to find a mediafire or a torrent download for.

That and they have a killer poetry section.

What library is that?

I work at my schools library. It's pretty awesome, thought it amazes me sometime how little some people know about computers and stuff.

I don't really use the actual library that's just down the street from my school much anymore. I just put on hold and checked out some books recently though.
There's no death, no end of time when I'm facing it with you...
I haven't really since I've been out of school, but libraries are pretty awesome.

I've got a new project in the works and I think I'll have to head on down and use interlibrary loan for some research and the desks for some quiet work space.

Most libraries have a ton of programs and activities going on too--reading and writing groups, workshops, speakers, clubs, etc. I think a lot of people don't realize how much they can get out of it beyond books and free internet.
I use libraries mainly for access to peer reviewed journal articles and databases which I wouldn't be able to access from home.

Yay science!
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

Libraries will soon be obsolete. I will not miss them.
Check out my band Disturbed
I rarely do. I usually like to buy a book if I want it, but if I have to read something for school I will
I used to when I was in school and when I lived in my old town. Now I may have to since I'm starting school again.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by blake1221
Only the college library. Haven't been to a public library in years.

This.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
My mom works at the library. They are severely understocked and have nothing I want to read. In high school I would cut class and go to the library almost every day.
Page 1 of 2