So I'm starting with my 3rd or 4th build now and I deicded i wanted to make one final unique guitar to my collection.

I'm looking for a guitar with a Thick body like a Les Paul, but no arch tops please lol. But I also want the guitar to have an unusual shape like a Schecter Avenger or better known as Synster Gate's Custom/Standard models from Schecter.

Do you guys or girls have any suggestions on bodies?

thank you,
Xter
Gibson Les Paul Custom (Aged White)
Custom Kramer Baretta
Custom Fender Strat
Epiphone Black Beauty
Epiphone AJ
Marshall JCM900 4201
Blackheart Little Giant
MXR Dist. +
MXR Six Band EQ
MXR Phase 90
Check out warmoth.com They have some bodies you can buy as a kit, or you get get a blank of wood and carve it out yourself. They have some crazy stuff over in the gallery there. Someone even re-created George Lynch's skeleton guitar.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
I been there before, I love the Z Body look but Im waiting till I see more pictures of one finished before I deicde to buy one
Custom Kramer Baretta
Custom Fender Strat
Epiphone Black Beauty
Epiphone AJ
Marshall JCM900 4201
Blackheart Little Giant
MXR Dist. +
MXR Six Band EQ
MXR Phase 90
If you live in the US, you can go to schecter's website and go to custom shop, the only bad thing is that it costs allot
this is my signature, and it's purple in bold, you can't do anything about it.
Yeah XD but going to spend like 7,000 on what i could make for 500-1000 myself lol
Custom Kramer Baretta
Custom Fender Strat
Epiphone Black Beauty
Epiphone AJ
Marshall JCM900 4201
Blackheart Little Giant
MXR Dist. +
MXR Six Band EQ
MXR Phase 90
Make an ironbird...
Guitars:
LTD KH-602
LTD M-15
Schecter Hellraiser FR (for sale w/hsc, pm me.)
BC Rich Bronze WarCock
BC Rich Ironbird1
Tokai Voyager
Jackson JS30 Kelly
Vester: Metal flake gold/black crackle
Vester: rainbow crackle
Carvin V220