My local church is starting a youth band, they want me to play acoustic. Well I can't read chords at all, and when i find a song, its in the wrong scale. Please can someone help me out? I have the capability easily, but not the direction, please help!
Quote by behind_you
Ostrich thread would've been much better.

Quote by JustRooster
Alright, alright. Whatever. Here's what I'll do. I'm an evolutionary biology major. When I graduate I'll give her all my text books for your birthday. And I won't even get her pregnant.
Well, this should help, i can read sheet music, just chords are rather interesting due to the ability to play a chord in 5 or 6 different ways
Quote by behind_you

Quote by JustRooster
Alright, alright. Whatever. Here's what I'll do. I'm an evolutionary biology major. When I graduate I'll give her all my text books for your birthday. And I won't even get her pregnant.
No.... Not really any help... I really need to learn Like; how to play an A chord or and E chord things like that
Quote by behind_you

Quote by JustRooster