try and find a used keeley modded boss ds-1 distortion. the os2 is pretty crappy.

edit: where are you located mate?
Last edited by NakedInTheRain at Aug 22, 2011,
i have no experience with the tweak fuzz, but i really haven't been impressed with any of the boss OD/Dist pedals that are currently in production, that haven't been modded.

however with a mod, they can sound substantially better, and supposedly some of the mods are really simple to do, so if you are handy with a soldering iron, might be worth a shot.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I'm in Singapore! To mod my pedals it's gonna be quite expensive. Could you recommend me any other distortion pedals? Btw my friend and I are in a band and we play stuff like Paramore so is there any good pedals for the both of us? The ones that will sound good together?
Baby, can you dig your man?
He's a righteous man,
Baby, can you dig your man?

- Larry Underwood
Quote by amisuary
I'm in Singapore! To mod my pedals it's gonna be quite expensive. Could you recommend me any other distortion pedals? Btw my friend and I are in a band and we play stuff like Paramore so is there any good pedals for the both of us? The ones that will sound good together?

what amps/guitars/etc. do you have?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
i have a tweak fuzz and it's really good, i don't see why you'd want to trade it. also an overdrive's a different kind of sound to fuzz, i suppose it might be better for pplaying stuff like paramore. look at brands similar price-range to boss like digitech and electro-harmonix