Page 1 of 3
In 1990, the US Supreme Court ruled that Native-Americans using various psychotropic plants in their religious ceremonies would find no protection under the constitution—even though their ceremonies predate the United States government since time immemorial.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Employment_Division_v._Smith

Animal Sacrifice, on the other hand, had somehow qualified for protection under the First Amendment's guarantee to "Freedom of Religion" in 1993 under a ruling sanctioned by the same Supreme Court.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Lukumi_Babalu_Aye_v._City_of_Hialeah

How do you like that? These nine people really believe that the ritual torture of helpless animals is a guaranteed right under the constitution. Whereas the private and personal act of expanding one’s consciousness is grounds for imprisonment.
If you're not Christian, you don't deserve those rights. This country was founded on Christian values, not drug-addled pagan rituals, and that's what has kept us together in the past.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

"expanding one’s consciousness"

I guess that's another way of saying getting stoned. Yeah it's wrong but don't put drugs on some podium that they don't deserve.
Quote by fearofthemark
If you're not Christian, you don't deserve those rights. This country was founded on Christian values, not drug-addled pagan rituals, and that's what has kept us together in the past.

Christianity kept Christians together, not "us". Get it right.
Quote by Thornography
Christianity kept Christians together, not "us". Get it right.

As a Christian nation, anyone who is not a Christian in America is not a true American.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by fearofthemark
As a Christian nation, anyone who is not a Christian in America is not a true American.

Word. True Americans like ourselves want closet gays and coat hanger abortions!
Quote by fearofthemark

Actually, your country was founded by rich, white, land-holding, slave-owning aristocrats who didn't want to pay taxes to the English and it came at the expense of millions of indigenous lives.

Nice try.
Quote by fearofthemark

Wow, I never thought I'd see a more ignorant view.

Red Wine contains alcohol. Alcohol = substance that effects your bio-chemistry = Drug.

Catholic Communion = Ritual.

Catholics take drugs during rituals, why can't the indians as well?
Gear:
Washburn RB2500 (5 String)
Yamaha BB400 Fretless (1981)
Carlo Giordano 3/4 Upright (White)
Cort Action 4 (Stereo-fied)
Orange Bass Terror 500
Orange 1x15 Cab
Boss GT-6 Bass Multi-effects
Quote by due 07
Word. True Americans like ourselves want closet gays and coat hanger abortions!

Gays don't exist. It's a fad like "emo" or "punk."

Why do you think people weren't gay in the past? This is a disease and it needs to be treated.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by fearofthemark
Please tell me you're trolling.
Quote by fearofthemark
Gays don't exist. It's a fad like "emo" or "punk."

Why do you think people weren't gay in the past? This is a disease and it needs to be treated.

Take that, atheists!
Yeah I smell a troll. Cease feeding him.
Gear:
Washburn RB2500 (5 String)
Yamaha BB400 Fretless (1981)
Carlo Giordano 3/4 Upright (White)
Cort Action 4 (Stereo-fied)
Orange Bass Terror 500
Orange 1x15 Cab
Boss GT-6 Bass Multi-effects
Quote by Double Basser
Wow, I never thought I'd see a more ignorant view.

Red Wine contains alcohol. Alcohol = substance that effects your bio-chemistry = Drug.

Catholic Communion = Ritual.

Catholics take drugs during rituals, why can't the indians as well?

You're clearly an idiot. We are drinking the blood of christ as a part of a sacred communion. Don't even dare compare it to the pagan heresy these indians commit. I'm praying for you, but you really need to talk to a youth pastor.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by fearofthemark

1. I am not American nor am I Christian.
2. To believe that your beloved country only had one religion in its history is ridiculous. Did you forget about the natives here before 1402? They weren't Christian but they were American.
3. Even today Christianity is very prominent but perhaps not as widespread as you think. There are countless religions and beliefs, and not to mention the lack of belief.
4. You were clearly raised Christian (which is fine), but to think the way you do is very closed-minded (which isn't fine).

Edit: Just read your other posts. You're obviously trolling because not even the most extremist Christians (read: idiots) aren't as dumb as you act. Off to another thread for me. 3/10
Last edited by Thornography at Aug 22, 2011,
Quote by burndttoast
Please tell me you're trolling.

I'm not allowed an opinion now?
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Fearofthemark, I liked you before this thread.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

God made Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve. If you support the agenda to include gays as part of normal society, there's something wrong with you.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
You guys must all be new here. Seriously. Hook line and sinker.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by Thornography
2. To believe that your beloved country only had one religion in its history is ridiculous. Did you forget about the natives here before 1402? They weren't Christian but they were American.
3. Even today Christianity is very prominent but perhaps not as widespread as you think. There are countless religions and beliefs, and not to mention the lack of belief.
4. You were clearly raised Christian (which is fine), but to think the way you do is very closed-minded (which isn't fine).

1. I'll be praying for you.
2. Yes, they were here first. BUT our God created them in the first place, so it all evens out.
3. Their loss.
4. What is really close-minded is to deny the gracious glory of our Heavenly father.
Quote by Thornography

I guess that's another way of saying getting stoned. Yeah it's wrong but don't put drugs on some podium that they don't deserve.

en·the·o·gen
noun /enˈthēəˌjen/  /-jən/
entheogens, plural

A chemical substance, typically of plant origin, that is ingested to produce a nonordinary state of consciousness for religious or spiritual purposes.
Quote by fearofthemark
I'm not allowed an opinion now?
I didn't say that, did I? Maybe you're serious. I'll pray for you to whatever god there is, as you pray for us non-Christians. I suppose it's only fair.
Quote by Thornography

Before CHRISTopher columbus came, these people were savages without a hint of civilization. We brought Christianity over here and created a beautiful paradise. Guess what? the first time we have a muslim president, and the economy goes down the toilet.

Our mission is to spread the message of peace and love that christianity teaches throughout the world. The number of people who aren't christians just motivate us to try harder.

And I will not be openminded about incorrect beliefs.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by Thornography

I don't know about an undeserved podium, I'm personally a big fan of Marijuana and Psychedelics. I've had some pretty mind blowing experiences. However, to each his own man.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Gays, druggies, and atheists all need to move to Canada, AKA Godlessimmoralville.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by fearofthemark
You're clearly an idiot. We are drinking the blood of christ as a part of a sacred communion. Don't even dare compare it to the pagan heresy these indians commit. I'm praying for you, but you really need to talk to a youth pastor.

You are painfully transparent and yet completely successful in your trolling.
Quote by TheEmoStrangler
first time a troll has almost pissed me off congrats

I love how all of you liberal atheists think everyone who knows that God is real and in the hearts of everyone is a "troll."
Quote by fearofthemark

AMEN, BROTHER.
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

Holy shit, this thread sucks.

And yes, I know he's trolling, he just sucks at it.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by due 07
I love how all of you liberal atheists think anyone who knows that God is real and in the hearts of everyone is a "troll."

Quote by due 07
I love how all of you liberal atheists think everyone who knows that God is real and in the hearts of everyone is a "troll."

I completely agree with you, my brother in Christ. All we can do is pray that God will show all non-Christians the path of salvation.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by zgr0826
I completely agree with you, my brother in Christ. All we can do is pray that God will show all non-Christians the path of salvation.

Finally someone is speaking sense.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by WCPhils
Holy shit, this thread sucks.

And yes, I know he's trolling, he just sucks at it.

this. pseudo intellectual teens make me cringe.
Quote by zgr0826

I'm afraid God can't cure ignorance.
Quote by blake1221
You are painfully transparent and yet completely successful in your trolling.

I'm just glad these people didn't see my posts 15 minutes ago in the "should religion be banned" thread
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Page 1 of 3