(Warning: Potentially gross and ****ed up descriptions ahead).

So, pit. I was curious as to what's the most messed up thing you've seen online? Since I'm assuming it would be online, not in person. But if it was in person then... More power to you? Also, please don't post the picture or the link to the video or anything of that sort. If anyone's curious, do that shit over pm. But I would like to warn squeamish people, that I suppose there'd be uneasy descriptions ahead.

This comes from the fact that I just saw a video of three babies being buried alive. I've seen worse, but it's what brought up this thread idea.
Half the things I've witnessed in The Pit have been pretty messed up at times
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Some dude diving off a high dock, only to hit a smaller cement base right next to the water a good 20+ feet below. Dude smashes his face right on the edge, then floats in the water a bit. The video cuts to a hospital and the doctors have to literally hold the two halves of his face together.

Shit's gnarly, yo.
/b/

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
A certain page on Encyclopedia Dramatica.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Mr Hands/2 guys 1 horse.

Especially the moment it goes in.
Such is posting in Soviet Russia
Quote by Co Cor
One man, one jar.....

amateur

seriously though, "shock" videos don't usually phase me for some reason, but 3 guys 1 hammer..... don't know, just something about it got me
Gear:
Epiphone Explorer (Lucy)
Jay Turser Les Paul
1986 B.C. Rich Mockingbird N.J. Series w/Kahler Flyer Trem
Squier Strat
Washburn Lyon Acoustic
Charvel Bass
Fender Frontman 212
Dunlop Original Cry Baby
Quote by DOHC
Mr Hands/2 guys 1 horse.

Especially the moment it goes in.

As much as I hate to say it, that's relatively tame compared to the stuff that's out there
sorry, gonna close this before someone says/posts something that gets them banned.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o