Hi all, considering getting rid of my 3120 for something a little smaller and more rock orientated.

No cosmetic problems, though it did begin making a noise in about April due to a jolt in transport, which was repaired by Peavey, and I have the quality assurance form Peavey themselves.

They seem to be selling for around £1200-£1300 new, and I bought it last December, so a starting price of around £800 I suppose.

Would rather a sale, but I'm open to offers for trades, though I don't really need another guitar. Could do a part exchange as well.

Happy to answer any questions,

Thanks,

Josh.

P.S. I did have this up for sale a while ago, and had a trade which didn't really happen and we both ended up with our own amps back, just in case anyone I'd told it had gone was wondering
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
Bump
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
still here
bump, willing to consider all cash offers
bump
still here, happy to consider all cash offers
bump
still available
bump
would consider a swap for an 8-string
bump

any decent cash offers will be considered
bump
£600 anyone?
bump
still here
bump
still here
bump
still here
bump
bump
i'd take a lunchbox head and some cash if people are up for P/X
bump
bump
bomp
Price Drop £500
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
Price Drop £450
bump
Bump!

need to get this sold to fund a masters degree, will consider all offers!
bump.

Could really do with this going soon. PM me with any offers, and I'll give them serious consideration.
Sold.