Hey, I've been trying to find this guitar at a cheaper price all over the internet for a while, and I really want it before I go camping.

Is this guitar rare enough to just buy new, or should I just wait a little. I've been looking for around a month at eBay and used products at music sites.
~~~...:::My Gear:::...~~~
~.:.ESP LTD H-1001FM.:.~
~.:.Peavey Vypyr 15W.:.~
~.:.DigiTech RP355.:.~
~.:.Roland MicroCube.:.~
it's not rare at all, and it's been around a while. it's a very good guitar for the price, and it's also inexpensive, so the resale value is low, which would make it less worth selling.

why do you need an acoustic electric to go camping?
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Oh I just dont have one of my own yet, and Itd be more fun to have a guitar with me :P

Basically I want to know if I should just buy it new or just wait longer.. even though I have for about a month.

EDIT: Seems that from what Ive been able to tell from Musicains Friend Used history, is If I want to save around $100 on this guitar and get it for $200 its going to be in very used condition. Good condition used goes for like $250... hm
~~~...:::My Gear:::...~~~
~.:.ESP LTD H-1001FM.:.~
~.:.Peavey Vypyr 15W.:.~
~.:.DigiTech RP355.:.~
~.:.Roland MicroCube.:.~
Last edited by Diesel Weasel at Aug 23, 2011,
since the price difference isn't that big, why not just buy it new? you'll be avoiding other people's problems, as what i hear on other boards about both mf and gc's online used stuff is that they sometimes send out guitars with issues.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!