Page 1 of 3
Im bored, very bored so here's a "boring" thread for you
moving on..

-Post a picture or a detailed description of your product
-Try and sell it to your fellow ug'ers
-Mention a catchy slogan to go with it.
-Last but not the least, make your own rules people.

might as well make it funny..

now start, please.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I write poetry
And it sucks.
Last edited by leafwhisperer at Aug 26, 2011,
Is this even allowed? because I don't think it is...
This will start a RIOT! in me
Quote by Paramore.
Is this even allowed? because I don't think it is...

i think it's supposed to be a fake product. i don't see the problem with that.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.

Does everything your woman needs!
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
Oh that wasn't very clear, at least to me.
This will start a RIOT! in me
Pitizens, today I bring to you a wonderful new drug. It decreases social anxiety, increases dopamine release to increase positive mood, and increases pheromone production to make you more appealing to the opposite sex.

Side effects include loss of appetite, erectile dysfunction, and temporary blindness. Statements not evaluated by the FDA

Slogan:"BTBAM is always relevant. Always."
Introducing:

THE HOUSEWIFE 9000!!!! It does all your household chores and tasks! Need a shirt ironed? She's programmed to do it! Watching the game and need a beer with a sandwich? SIT YOUR ASS RIGHT BACK DOWN because housewife 9000 will make the sandwich, open the beer, and bring them to you with a smile on her face while you talk about your long hard day at work!

warning: you cannot buy women. You must find one who truly loves you for who you are and marry them willingly to gain 100% satisfaction. If at all you are not satisfied, do not call anyone but your attorney. Or that hot secretary you've had your eye on for the last year. She'll totally make you a sandwich, if you know what I mean. ANyway, yea. Housewife 9000 is not a real product and does not replace a lawfully performed wedding between a man and a WOMAN. It was adam and eve, not adam and STEVE you queery nancy boys.

Housewife 9000! She'll clean your shit for free!
Last edited by SeveralSpecies at Aug 22, 2011,
Quote by Wisthekiller
I've created a new drug. It does doesn't cure anything, boost or lower anything, can't get you high, but it's incredibly addicting. No withdrawal symptoms, but it's addicting.

It sounds a lot like masturbation.
i have two products for sale!!

#1: this thread

description, you get all the awesomeness of the pit = stupidity of the OP

i kid i kid!

#2: a weird chunk of wood

haste to get your copy of the unbelievable chunk of wood(tm). this incredible item could be used in so many applications that one doesnt even need to start the list, jsut think of how awesome it could look during the flight towards your sisters head or your brothers ass, you have hemmoroids? order 2 and put them under your buttcheeks, one on each side. also, if you like being a hipser, order one and make a necklace with it. the awesome sharp patent pending edges of this weird chunk of wood(tm) are designed so that the possibilities with this product aer endless! HASTE till it's all WASTE!
Quote by Shawn1379
It sounds a lot like masturbation.

Not true, masturbating makes you blind as a side-effect.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
White 'n' Sticky Hair Gel

The only white 'n' sticky stuff you want in your hair
Quicker than you'd think
Requires almost no effort from you
It lasts long enough to keep you satisfied
Keeps your hair stiff all day long
Made completely from organic ingredients

The slogans write their selves. I actually presented this as an Ebglish speaking and listening presentation for my GCSE's. Was hard to keep a straight face.
Quote by Next Hendrix
Walk in on your wife with another man.
Kill them both.
Go to prison in Louisiana.
Have conversation with the Devil.
Instant harmonica asskickery.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Introducing:

THE HOUSEWIFE 9000!!!! It does all your household chores and tasks! Need a shirt ironed? She's programmed to do it! Watching the game and need a beer with a sandwich? SIT YOUR ASS RIGHT BACK DOWN because housewife 9000 will make the sandwich, open the beer, and bring them to you with a smile on her face while you talk about your long hard day at work!

warning: you cannot buy women. You must find one who truly loves you for who you are and marry them willingly to gain 100% satisfaction. If at all you are not satisfied, do not call anyone but your attorney. Or that hot secretary you've had your eye on for the last year. She'll totally make you a sandwich, if you know what I mean. ANyway, yea. Housewife 9000 is not a real product and does not replace a lawfully performed wedding between a man and a WOMAN. It was adam and eve, not adam and STEVE you queery nancy boys.

Housewife 9000! She'll clean your shit for free!

It's a lie.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
It's a lie.

Excuse me, but I'm trying to sell my wife here. You're not helping
Quote by FretboardToAsh
Not true, masturbating makes you blind as a side-effect.

Actually, it doesn't.

The reason people believe this is because semen contains a small amount of zinc and a zinc deficiency can cause eye sight problems, but the amount of zinc lost through masturbation is far too small to actually cause a deficiency.

So have fun, kids!
Last edited by Shawn1379 at Aug 22, 2011,
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Excuse me, but I'm trying to sell my wife here. You're not helping

You can have mine for free. How's that for not helping.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Shawn1379
Actually, it doesn't.

The reason people believe this is because semen contains a small amount of zinc and a zinc deficiency can cause eyes sight problems, but the amount of zinc lost through masturbation is far too small to actually cause a deficiency.

So have fun, kids!

Only a mong from Georgia would know that.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58

Is that the one with the grade A vaginal slime I keep hearing about???

(or is that Erik's)...
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Is that the one with the grade A vaginal slime I keep hearing about???

(or is that Erik's)...

Erik's. though i hear Don's wife has lovely vaginal slime as well.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Jackal58

It's not worth it, you'd have to invest too much in body work and she's getting up there in mileage.
Quote by Jackal58
Only a mong from Georgia would know that.

I actually learned it from Robot Chicken, and it was actually a really funny skit... but... thanks, I guess...
Last edited by Shawn1379 at Aug 22, 2011,
Quote by RU Experienced?
It's not worth it, you'd have to invest too much in body work and she's getting up there in mileage.

Probably some rust in the undercarriage....
Quote by SlayingDragons
I'ma taker, how many can I buy at once?

they're $19.95* each, but order now and we'll double our offer! that's right, two cans of Brony Be Gone for only $39.90*! strict limit of 5 per customer. order now!

*add $6.95 shipping and handling

BILLY MAYS HERE FOR THE AMAZING LIFE-RESTORING POWER OF COCAINE™!

DO YOU FIND YOURSELF NOT BEING YOURSELF ENOUGH? DO YOU WISH YOU HAD MORE ENERGY? MAYBE YOU JUST WANT TO BE A LITTLE MORE LIKE ME! WELL, NO MORE! WITH COCAINE™, YOUR PROBLEMS JUST BLOW AWAY!

THE PROBLEMS BLOW AWAY!

WATCH AS I APPLY A TINY AMOUNT OF COCAINE™ TO THIS DRAB, ORDINARY TABLE. NOW I'LL JUST CLEAN THAT UP

*sniff*

AND INSTANTLY, I'M 150% MORE AWESOME! IT'S THAT EASY! TOO TIRED TO SELL PRODUCTS AT AN UNREAL VOLUME AND RIDICULOUS LEVEL OF HOLY SHIT AWESOME? SIMPLY APPLY COCAINE™ TO A NEARBY SURFACE, CLEAN IT UP

*sniff*

IT'S THAT EASY! HERE'S HOW TO ORDER.

Cocaine™isalevel1controlledsubstanceunderUnitedStatesfederallaw. Donotusethisproductifyouarebetweentheagesof0and200. Donotusethisproductwhileoperatingheavymachinery,avehicle,oralife. Useofthisproductcanresultinjailtime,rehab,death,andatotallybitchinparty.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Probably some rust in the undercarriage....

Mildew in the ventilation system, accumulation of sludge in the engine block, you name it. I'd recommend going to a dealership and buying yourself a new ride altogether. It'll be cheaper in the long run and I hear that the Germans have some nice models.
Steve wins.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
I got a better one but I don't have time to do it right now. Keep this alive

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by RU Experienced?
Mildew in the ventilation system, accumulation of sludge in the engine block, you name it. I'd recommend going to a dealership and buying yourself a new ride altogether. It'll be cheaper in the long run and I hear that the Germans have some nice models.

And I don't even wanna know what the previous owner did to it that he's not telling me about

(I'm guessing it aint direct fuel injection, nah'mean?)
Page 1 of 3