I just got my new Fender Stratocaster guitar today. I am tired of my amp, so I installed Guitar Rig 4 again. Everything went fine. Then I installed the Behringer UCG102 USB thing. But when I select Behringer USB device from GR4 I only get "In 1 In 2 - Out 1 - Out 2" Instead of Realtek HD 1 & 2 out and Behringer USB 1 & 2 input.
Did this make any sense? I AM FURIOUS RIGHT NOW LOL.
It was fine 5 hours ago, Now its all messed up... I use the newest drivers for Behringer USB and Asio4all (Although I don't really need it)
Last edited by Hckey# at Aug 22, 2011,
look how boring your problem is
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by Grimriffer

You've got what I like to call a case of the recording demons. They randomly come and go just to screw with your life. If it was working a few hours ago try restarting the computer. I'm not familiar with that interface maybe try Behringer's website
Quote by Grimriffer

Can you just ****ing help me instead of being a TROLL! If you don't know the answer, just don't reply! Jeez...
Quote by Ssargentslayer

You've got what I like to call a case of the recording demons. They randomly come and go just to screw with your life. If it was working a few hours ago try restarting the computer. I'm not familiar with that interface maybe try Behringer's website

Restarted my computer 7 times now, uninstalled / installed old - new drivers.
Same ****ing shit. Goddamnit.
Maybe you could fix the ASIO problem by giving up on life.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Hckey#
Jeez I give up... Assholes

You're getting trolled because you put your thread in the Pit. You are in the wrong section.
Quote by triface
Guy: I'm wearing female deodorant.
Girl: My apartment is just upstairs.

My Soundcloud
Good tunes and smiles right here