I've been smoking for a while now, cigarettes/hookah/weed, because I'm addicted to the act. Disposable e-cigs have been very generous to me in this factor, cuz they're cleaner, healthier, I can smoke when and whenever I want (to an extent). So I'm ready to buy the next step up in e-cigs.

I found a good deal from Smart Smoke, where I can get $15 in-store credit if I trade in my disposable e-cig of theirs. Has anyone tried their other products? Especially the Omega one?

Or if u don't know Smart Smoke, what are the best, and cheapest e-cigs around?
My babies:
-Epiphone 1958 Korina Explorer
-Peavey Vypyr 30
-Epiphone Hummingbird
Oh yeah they work. U can get e-cig drops/carts with different levels of nicotine and a shit ton of good flavors, including tobacco and menthol for people who want that.
My babies:
-Peavey Vypyr 30
-Epiphone Hummingbird
Last edited by DrDeathjeans at Aug 22, 2011,
Quote by DrDeathjeans
Oh yeah they work. U can get e-cig drops/carts with different levels of nicotine and a shit ton of good flavors, including tobacco and menthol for people who want that.

Sounds quite good for cutting down alot, they more expensive than cigarettes though?
Depends. You can get disposable e-cigs for cheap, maybe $15-20. More powerful ones are more expensive, but they last much longer than packs of cigs, and can be cheaper over time
My babies:
-Peavey Vypyr 30
-Epiphone Hummingbird
Quote by smokeysteve22
Sounds quite good for cutting down alot, they more expensive than cigarettes though?

Over time electronic cigarettes are cheaper. My dad only uses his e-cigs now. He literally went straight from smoking to using the e-cig exclusively. Some people take a bit longer to swap over and some people don't get on with them at all (my mum didn't take to them at all).

My dad puts together his own smoking liquid now which saves money too.
Does anyone have experience with Smart Smoke e-cigs?
My babies:
-Peavey Vypyr 30
-Epiphone Hummingbird