Hey guys, I'm doing this for my older brother. He's selling a Schecter Tempest guitar and Peavey practice amp that he won in a local radio contest. He has a knack for winning things, more on that later. The guitar/strap/amp are all Jagermeister branded. It must've been for a Jagermesiter sponsored tour. But he doesn't know how to play, isn't interested in playing even though I gifted him a guitar of my own.

Here's a link to the ebay auction; Jagermeister Schecter Tempest Guitar and Peavey Amp It's also up on Craigslist in Wisconsin/Kenosha Racine after reading it, apparently it's Milwaukee, but I digress.

So the reason he's selling it aside from not playing guitar, is that he was selected as a winner for Metallica's 30th anniversary shows only for MetClub members at the Fillmore in San Fran. He kinda wants it to be sold so he can have some spending money for it since it's right before Christmas.

Hope one of you guys are interested, or are wealthy enough to buy it to help out the cause to see Metallica's 30th anniversary shows! Appreciate you guys looking, if you do. Thanks.
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
Quote by mr7string
Ebay link doesnt work :/

I'm not so good at this 'texting links' so here's the original unedited link;***Link removed by emad***
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original