Page 1 of 2
Hey guys. I bought this case used and I'm not sure where it's from and what company it's made by. It's a pretty nice case, it's pretty well built, padded nicely and looks not too bad either. Coolest thing about it is that it's long enough to fit a bass too! So here's some pics of my badass new case!

If you know who it's made by or where it's from could you let me know?
Well if you are serious that looks alot like the cases that you can buy from rondo music
Quote by Iain.Peters
Guthrie Govan. 'nuff said.
Looks like one of those 'Fit all' guitar cases, but I'm not sure who made it. I'm sure if it was somebody like Gibson or ESP it would say on the case.
Laney VH100R, Randall KH 4x12 cab, Harley Benton G212V, ESP LTD EC-1000, Jackson Demmelition King V, LTD KH-602, Tanglewood TW170, LTD EX-50, Squire Strat, Zakk Wylde wah, EHX Small Clone, Blackstar HT-5H
^They do have some really expensive 7+ string guitars... That would explain the extra length.
That's an expensive case!
Laney VH100R, Randall KH 4x12 cab, Harley Benton G212V, ESP LTD EC-1000, Jackson Demmelition King V, LTD KH-602, Tanglewood TW170, LTD EX-50, Squire Strat, Zakk Wylde wah, EHX Small Clone, Blackstar HT-5H
Quote by Nico the Great
Oh quit screwing with us and post the guitar already .

This.
I'm guessing it's some sort of Ibanez?
Shh don't crush his hopes...
Get them to love you, while they may depending on your words and wealth, the only one who's really judging you is yourself, nobody else.

Any and all posts by this user are fictional and for entertainment purposes only
Quote by JesusCrisp
Oh god, it's just going to be another boring Ibanez.

My moneys on an Agile... It's an Agile/Rondo case.
Baritone agile maybe? just to be different.
Get them to love you, while they may depending on your words and wealth, the only one who's really judging you is yourself, nobody else.

Any and all posts by this user are fictional and for entertainment purposes only
And i see 3

Hurry up!!...

Quote by JesusCrisp
I hope 9-string.

Sorry guys, I'm not hardcore enough.

But here she is.
Agile Septor 828 in White!

This is seriously a pretty awesome guitar and 8 strings is alot to get used to. I've only played 7's for 3 months or so and I just started to fully adjust to those. So this 8 is pretty crazy, but I can tell I'm going to love it. She's a pretty beautiful guitar and the neck isn't too bad to wrap your hand around surprisingly. I'm mostly finding myself getting lost when I'm playing cause I'm not used to having so many strings. The spacing between the strings is also something to get used to. I was warned that no inlays was annoying, but I thought I would be totally fine with just side dots. That's not the case. Having no inlays is ****ing gay. I ordered some of those sticker inlays last night. I got a set of rusty screw stickers and Jem pyramids in white/abalone. The moment you've all been waiting for....... The pics will have to wait for another day....
Pics or it's a 6 string
sxdgfvhjnkml;wdefrgt6y78
Very nice.

the Septor is the only Agile I would ever pay money for. I liked mine alot while I had it

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Page 1 of 2