Im looking for musicians who have good online content like these guys..whether good music lessons or just entertaining stuff.
Rob Balducci has some good lick of the week type stuff, but Chappers is the king.
GillenH20 is great too for some gear reviews. and tzaris has some good lessons too.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Off topic but I own Rob Chappers' old guitar

Carry on!
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Dave Wiener has loads of lessons/tutorials on his youtube page that deal with music theory, specific techniques, and sometimes just random riffs. probably the best youtube page in terms of guitar lessons i've ever found...not so much on the entertaining side though.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Waterboy799
Dave Wiener has loads of lessons/tutorials on his youtube page that deal with music theory, specific techniques, and sometimes just random riffs. probably the best youtube page in terms of guitar lessons i've ever found...not so much on the entertaining side though.

I have to second Dave Weiner. He plays with Steve Vai, but he's got his own amalgamation of styles.Its evident in his lessons, and he always teaches in a clear and concise manner.