Okay guys I have a cool idea for a thread. I'm always on the look out for new music and new bands but sometimes they're hard to come by. I've had it where I've been listening to a genre of music for years and then someone recommends me a band that is painstakingly obvious for that genre yet I missed or overlooked them.

This is how this works. I'm going to start with a band and whoever replies after me must include a band that they think I might like according to what I've posted. Then they add a band they're into which then another person will carry on. I can imagine you will most likely get a lot of stuff you've already heard so try and suggest to people not very well know bands/artists or even local bands that you think work. Lets see if this works out.

I'll start with something of the top of my head.

- Metallica
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
You need to answer the above poster and then include your band ...
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
Baby baby baby ooooh

amidoinitrite
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Quote by Brownerz
You need to answer the above poster and then include your band ...

Shut up TS, we're playing a game.

Nas.
you're a stone fox
To be honest, the Forced Listening Thread is designed for questions like this. Otherwise, go to a specific genre forums and there will usually be a sticky on recommendations.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Jimmy Bryant and Speedy West.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
The The
Quote by darkstar2466
You will get large cacti inserted into your anus for the heinous crime of piracy.

Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
I wanna go down on you Jesus, I wanna feel your salvation all over my face

My signature lacks content.
It is, however, blue.