Ive been playing the bass now for about 2 years,and im self taught.I wanna start learing theory to be a better musician,but dont really know where to start.Does any one know some good bass theory sites?
I can only listen to so many breakdowns and "spoken word" vocals before I wanna puke.

I find Jennette McCurdy attractive, but Elizabeth Gillies and Debby Ryan much more so.

That's enough, Djent people. We get it.
http://www.cyberfretbass.com/

this looks like it'll help you with theory and then some.

also, something to remember, music theory is music theory regardless of the instrument, and part of the fun is figuring out the quirks that come fron applying it to your specific instrument!
Every element of what we teach at the Academy can be applied to the understanding of the Bass guitar. However, for bass specific needs such as techniques like ghost muting, slapping, you'd want a supplementary source. Even our Notes on the Neck course can be applied to the Bass (well, the 4 string one). If you play the 5 string bass or higher, a little adjustment would have to be made to incorporate the extra strings, but you'd have the core understanding that's needed to make that adjustment. So while not an exact Bass-fit, our teachings are awfully close.

Once you understand theory in real-time, it can be applied to the instrument of choice.

Best,

Sean
Quote by duck1992
also, something to remember, music theory is music theory regardless of the instrument, and part of the fun is figuring out the quirks that come fron applying it to your specific instrument!

The best sources--in my opinion--don't have a specific instrument in mind. Try to find academic sources (look for the .edu) for the most detailed explanations.

Oh, and remember that half-assing it is going to leave you frustrated and muddled.
Nothing that is worthwhile in life will ever come easy.