Alright so I attempted a metal song, I'm not a good metal singer, so sue me :P But I gave it a shot, In retrospect my recording really sucks... But I want to know if this is worth retracking and adding more versus on to? If you have any suggestions for it please share, I guess I'm just saying just critque it.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/pagosapig/music/all/play1036838 Its one my page, titled Fighting

Just leave me a link of your music and I'll give your stuff a look

Thanks,
Black Sheep Generation
Umm, I'll be honest with you, the recording quality is beyond terrible, to the point where it gets kind of hard to judge the song itself. From what I can gather, I'd advice training your vocals to show more presence, you sound like you're not really trying as hard as you could, and it just sounds very half-assed. I did like the melodies in the chorus, and as a whole, the song sounds pretty solid in terms of structure, but, again, the quality makes it hard for me to give a more detailed crit. If you re-record this with better quality, send me a PM or something and I'll give you a more detailed crit. Cheers
Hey man, I just listened to your song, and when I say listened I mean I tried. Not saying that the song is bad, but the recording is pretty much too bad to tell 2 pitches apart.

EDIT: Tried it with earphones, and I am vaguely able to hear the melodies, which I liked.
Structurewise It seems to be okay aswell,
to sum it up, I liked what I heard, but I couldn't hear that much.

Does it make sense, or am I sleeptyping again:P?
Thom
Last edited by Thsoesbergen at Aug 26, 2011,
Quote by Thsoesbergen
Hey man, I just listened to your song, and when I say listened I mean I tried. Not saying that the song is bad, but the recording is pretty much too bad to tell 2 pitches apart.

EDIT: Tried it with earphones, and I am vaguely able to hear the melodies, which I liked.
Structurewise It seems to be okay aswell,
to sum it up, I liked what I heard, but I couldn't hear that much.

Does it make sense, or am I sleeptyping again:P?
Thom

Oh it makes a lot of sense, i was so excited to have figured out the song that I recorded in possible the worst quality possible. So yesterday I made a real recording with lead, rhythm and vocals, so i guess you could say I triple tracked this song XD
Anyway, I would really appreciate it if you gave my song a second look, Thanks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OztO09CspIo