Hey guys, I know this could possibly go over in the video game thread, but I felt like I might be able to actually get a response here.

I finally downloaded League of Legends a few days ago, and just got around to setting it up today. Well, I made my username and all that fun stuff, and once I logged in i got put to the end of the queue. Once I got up to my turn, it froze up, and then 5 seconds later I got an error saying I was unable to connect to PvP.net. Well, I went and did all the stuff on Riot's page (syncing my clock, editing my firewall setting, opening ports) and still nothing, so I figured that the pit might have some ideas. Help me out?
"Just because you are a character, does not mean that you have character"
-Pulp Fiction
Because I'm stoned as **** and was not aware of its existence. My apologies.
-Pulp Fiction
Well, I admit that community is pretty shit so I can understand wanting to avoid it.
Pretty much, even thinking about it now, I'd expect a faster response on here regardless.
-Pulp Fiction
I tried playing LoL but the graphics were designed for a calculator and the gameplay sucked. You basically run around with a poorly animated character to get gold and buy shit while trying to destroy some bullshit base of your opponent.

PS: there's only one map.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by Grimriffer
I tried playing LoL but the graphics were designed for a calculator and the gameplay sucked. You basically run around with a poorly animated character to get gold and buy shit while trying to destroy some bullshit base of your opponent.

PS: there's only one map.

There are 2 with a third coming.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Quote by captivate
There are 2 with a third coming.

I got a warning for my opinion? Isn't this a thread about LoL where people discuss the game? Hail CoD
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
I didn't give you no warning. I was just saying that there are 2 maps with a third map coming.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.