Page 1 of 2
SIGN-UPS ARE CLOSED! MAYBE NEXT YEAR!

I watch American football when I get the chance, and I always though it would be cool to try out fantasy football. So, I found out the Yahoo! Fantasy Football 2011 league registrations are open, and I thought Id finally give it a try. When I registered, I noticed you could make a custom league, so I thought if enough people were up to it, I would make a UG Fantasy Football league. However, I only want to do it if enough people are up for it, so if you'll be willing to play some fantasy football (or even try it for the first time, like me), just leave a comment saying so.

Also, if possible, I would like to have a live online draft as opposed to an autopick. I realize it would be hard to set up one time, due to the span of time zones UG seems to cover, but if I do get enough people and we get this thing going, I will try to set up a time for a live draft. Otherwise, we will have to settle with autopick.

Once again, please leave a comment, and Ill get a list going. I want a fair number of people (let`s say... eight), so even if you have never played fantasy football, there`s no time like the present to try. If I exceed eight, even better! (I don`t know whether Yahoo! has a limit for number of teams in a league, but if it does, it should be fairly high)

PLAYERS:
1. CPDmusic
2. AeroRocker
3. monkeysintheday
4. iplayat11
5. shadow__666
6. WCPhils
7. Death_switch
8. Andrea55
9. punkforlife93
10. GoxGetterxGuy
11. Blue_Strat_06
12. turncoat60%
13. Jackal58
14. WalidTheBoy
15. lbc_sublime
16. thefuzz454

Yahoo! Fantasy Football 2011
I'm just like the Jonas Brothers,

I'm no longer relevant and write mediocre music.

Last edited by CPDmusic at Aug 24, 2011,
Hell. Yes.

that is all

Also, once we hit 8, aim for 16.
Alsoagain: If you need help running the league, i'm here for ya
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Last edited by AeroRocker at Aug 22, 2011,
Quote by AeroRocker
Hell. Yes.

that is all

Also, once we hit 8, aim for 16.
Alsoagain: If you need help running the league, i'm here for ya

Yeah, I'm hoping to get more than eight, but I learned not to get my hopes up. Also, until I get the league running, I'm unsure whether I`ll need help. But if you were feeling eager right now, you could help spread the word to increase joining rate.

Bump before I go to bed, so I hopefully wake up tomorrow morning with a lot of players!

please

Quote by iplayat11
Bumping worked. I'm In.

I'm glad it worked. You've been added.

What kind of football?
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by jambi_mantra
What kind of football?

American Football.

I'm up for it

stick'd
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by slash_GNR666
I'm up for it

stick'd

Great, although once sign-ups are over, we`ll probably migrate to a group profile. This is pretty much just a sign up thread.

Ah nevermind then.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by jambi_mantra
Ah nevermind then.

Sorry for getting your hopes up.

Nah I was gunna say there's already a UG league for football football. But I had a feeling this might be for American football so double checked. I'd participate, but as much as I like NFL, I know nothing.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by jambi_mantra
Nah I was gunna say there's already a UG league for football football. But I had a feeling this might be for American football so double checked. I'd participate, but as much as I like NFL, I know nothing.

Dont worry about that, you're certainly not alone.

me

You should probably have said in the thread title that this is American football, and not real football. What a waste of my time
Quote by sam b
You should probably have said in the thread title that this is American football, and not real football. What a waste of my time

I should have, Ill put it in the OP though.

Quote by CPDmusic
I should have, Ill put it in the OP though.

Da fuk?? American football
didnt click on the link as I had yahoo already open so did it from there

I'm out
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Yeah, sure.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Was thinking about joining, but meh. I will let you guys have some dignity left.
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
I'll join

Just did a draft last night, but I'm up for another.

I don't know what all these guys are talking about. Soccers OK I guess, but It's got nothing on football.

Go Eagles!
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Aug 23, 2011,
Alright, good start on the sign-ups, lets try and hit the first eight.

I'll think about it but seeing as my fantasy baseball team is a flop I don't think I could handle the failure.

STಠ_ಠ
Quote by Andrea55
I'll think about it but seeing as my fantasy baseball team is a flop I don't think I could handle the failure.

Don`t worry, this is my first fantasy league of any sport, so we can be fail buddies.

Quote by CPDmusic
Don`t worry, this is my first fantasy league of any sport, so we can be fail buddies.

Okay.

I just know the players from the Patriots though, that's my team.
STಠ_ಠ
Alright, we got my goal of eight, so its pretty safe to say the league will be a go. Ill keep registration open for another week or so, see who else we can pick up. Then we`ll go from there.

Just to give a fair bit of time for people to join, I've opened sign-ups for the rest of the month. However, if there is a cold streak of nobody signing up for a few days, and we`re getting close to the deadline, I've reserved the right to close sign-ups earlier, in order to get started as soon as possible. (So don`t dick around, and sign up now!)

I wants to play!

Also i believe Yahoo!'s limit is 14 teams in a league. I think. Not for sure.
Want to leave hurtful comments about me and my band on youtube!?!?!? Click the link below!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sWguqmZB34

Quote by Tragic Mulatto
as long as you are in this thread you are in my vagina.
Last edited by Blue_Strat_06 at Aug 23, 2011,
Quote by GoxGetterxGuy
Is that link supposed to take us to your league?

No, I`m going to make a group once we get started with a link to the league. That`s just so people can create an account if they need to in advance, etc.

Quote by Blue_Strat_06
I wants to play!

Also i believe Yahoo!'s limit is 14 teams in a league. I think. Not for sure.

I`ll limit sign-ups to 14 spots for now, and then double check. But this means only 2 spots left!

EDIT: Max number of teams is 20.

Last edited by CPDmusic at Aug 23, 2011,
Quote by CPDmusic
I`ll limit sign-ups to 14 spots for now, and then double check. But this means only 2 spots left!

EDIT: Max number of teams is 20.

20 is a lot. You will be drafting nobodies by round 6. 12 to 16 is usually OK though.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
16 is good. Then you have 4 divisions of 4 teams. No more than that though. 2nd best option is 12.
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Page 1 of 2