66 49%
Nah
50 37%
I have not yet ahd to make this decision in my life yet
18 13%
Voters: 134.
Page 1 of 2
poll

Just wondering (in poll version, I'm pretty sure a similar thread was made at some point without the poll)

I wasn't going to, but I got a date last minute and we went.
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
I was going to, but then I got high.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I was suppose to go with this guys sister, but she wore the ugliest bra so i turned her down.
Sail upon the open skies
The only thing that was good about anything related to prom was that I was high when I asked me date out. But then she turned out to be a total bitch.

EDIT: I guess since I'm probably gonna be the only serious poster here...

YOU IS ADBOT!
Last edited by Dregen at Aug 22, 2011,
Quote by angusfan16
I was suppose to go with this guys sister, but she wore the ugliest bra so i turned her down.

seriously, why would he let his sister wear that?

OT: yep
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
I was going to, but then I realized I was way too socially awkward and wouldn't be asked by anyone anyway. And I don't like dresses.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
I got a fork stuck in my foot during the prom and had my friend take me to the hospital
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
I ran for prom queen, but they wouldn't let me.

I then won prom king when they put me on the ballot with literally no advertisement or posters besides me running around the school yelling "Mike Wood for prom queen"

I swear to you that is a true story
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Last edited by monkeysintheday at Aug 22, 2011,
I went both my 11th and 12th years, drunk during the former and high during the latter.

My dates sucked for both.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Aug 22, 2011,
Went with my girlfriend of the time to both junior and senior prom.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Nope, I had dropped out before it was around. Happy I didn't go, too. My friends all said it was terrible and a waste of money. No one liked it
Quote by angusfan16

But it was pretty ugly, there is no way I would have... joined... the prom with that guys sister.
I'm just like the Jonas Brothers,

I'm no longer relevant and write mediocre music.

Quote by WaterGod

Let's facelift bra!
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
I went to a small high school (my graduating class was 108).
We had a Junior/Senior prom.
I went as a Junior.
At the Ahwahnee hotel in Yosemite. My high school (Mariposa County High) was about 40 miles south.

My mom wouldn't let me drive her car all the way to Yosemite, so I had to pick up my GF, park the car at a diner (which one of her friends worked at...damn spys). Then we rode up and back in the back of one of the school counselors car.
Wasn't too bad. The ride back though, well, we acted like the counselors weren't even there.
a 45 minute drive making out. Clothes stayed on. She was taking off her clothes almost as soon as we got dropped off and were walking to my mom's car.
I had a good night.

Edit:
hmmmm.....Not intending to thread-highjack here. But some stories might be interesting if TS is ok with it (OK, yeah right, this is The Pit. Needs a highjacked thread every hour or its not really The Pit.).
Last edited by CodeMonk at Aug 23, 2011,
Never felt like going until Senior year. Only one that I wanted to go with said she wasn't going :[. Also ignored or made up excuses to a few who asked me, because I'm to nice to turn anyone down.

Oh and can't miss what you never had so no biggy.
I pretend to write songs.

If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright
Because I believe that after we're gone
The spirit carries on
I didn't go because I hated the idea of it. Just the mentality people I know have about it disturbs me very much.
Yup. I went alone but hung out with one of my friends and his girlfriend (only really had 2 guy friends there) and then some girls that were friends. I played blackjack the entire time though haha
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
I did.

Did not take a date.

Danced with multiple women.

Dates are overrated.
Quote by Dreadnought
I was the prom king, mo****a

Likewise. Fuck yeah.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
no I did not..."well then clearly this thread is not for you, maybe he will do a different version later"......
I haz gotten gud
Yeah, I went. Girlfriend and I originally planned on not going, but once her mom offered to pay for her dress and whatnot, she wanted to go. Money in the trash man.
I went and danced like a motherfucker.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
manned up asked the girl I had a crush on throughout high school. it paid off because we hooked up for a while afterwards too
I was homeschooled. Didn't join prom.

And nothing of value was lost.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I went by myself since my friend flaked on me. Got bitched at hardcore by friend for not wanting to dance with him. Got cupcakes all over my shoes.

That's basically it. I was looking forward to my senior prom so much and it sucked. I actually wish I didn't go because I could've saved ~$200 dollars and time spent around people I didn't even like.

Poop.
Part of this Complete Breakfast!
Quote by HGS
Going to prom is one of the many things I missed out on during my teen years .

I despise my life.

You despise your life for missing prom? If I were in your shoes I would throw a party.
I went with my brothers girlfriends sister who was hot and all, but it was pretty awkward. Maybe it would've been better if we had drinks but we couldn't sneak any in. I did get my grind on with her though, as in some serious 18 year-old boner-rubbing action up in her butt. But yeah, I generally try to forget about it because I never saw her again and the whole thing was pointless.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
No. There was a show I wanted to go to the same night and it would have been lame anyways. Good choice on my part.
Also, join the prom? Is it a cult or something?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by fail
I was going to, but then I realized I was way too socially awkward and wouldn't be asked by anyone anyway. And I don't like dresses.

This and it would have been horrible going on a cruise ship since I have motion sickness. D:
STಠ_ಠ
Page 1 of 2