119 29%
Jackal58's dress sense
9066 2239%
Voters: 405.
Page 1 of 11
imagine that oral.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
If anyone is interested in helping me plan/host the battles PM me.
or join scumslip IRC
http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=Scumslip
Ok heres how it works. This is Thrusty Harvester of Innocence.

each day I will post a poll and everyone votes on what the creature does next. It can evolve or use its environment around it to do whatever you guys can think up. The creature will also Come in contact with other creatures (sometimes these creatures will be from other forums. How those creatures react to our yellow creature will be decided by the other forum its from) and how our creature will react to it will be decided by you guys by "vote". and updated by me every day.
You will have the following options when you encounter a creature.
Try to fight it ( if it doesnt defend it will lose a limb.. if it defends it does nothing.)
Try to defend against it ( any attacks it launches do nothing )
Try to eat it (will only work if it has 0 limbs)
Try to communicate with it ( can attempt to send a message to other creature)
Try to Mate with it ( can attempt to produce offspring with creature. wont work if rival creature attacks trys to eat you or defends)
Try to Run
you will also have the following options every day
You can also choose to
Try to Evolve a limb (gains perks)
Try to Evolve intelligence (Intelligence +1 gives your creature more information about the world around it and any rival creatures it encounters for each point it has)
Try to Evolve Size/Strength (strength +1 Damages 1 limb for every point it has in strength per attack)
Try to explore (Random encounter will be RNG'd)

But be careful cause if there are other creatures around that decide to attack while your not defending or attacking your creature will be negatively effected. (getting attacked or eaten without defending vrs a monster will result in loss of limbs If your creature ever loses all its limbs it can be killed by an attack and eaten.)

Day 1. Creature name = yellow
Strength 0
Intelligence 0
limbs 0
So our little yellow blob of primordial goo was just sitting around doing goo stuff when he noticed he wasnt alone.

how does our yellow creature react to the red creature?

day2
The red creature has decided to use its turn and try to evolve a limb. oblivious to the lustful squiggles of its neighborly blob.

After alot of strange noises our creature has merged with the red creature unfortunately for the red cell it was too busy evolving limbs to put up a fight.
yellow creature now looks like this

Day 3
Strength 0
Intelligence 0
limbs1
So our little blob has a limb now. And its been sexually satisfied. But if it doesnt eat something soon IT MIGHT DIE.

day 4
So our creature decided to explore. Its not so good at moving because it doesnt have any legs yet but after doing barrel rolls for a good 12 hours it managed to move like 10 inches away. wich is like the other side of the world in blob distance. It noticed a funny looking blob that it had never seen before standing around. It had to figure out how it was gonna react to this strange creature. The unknown blob looks somewhat dangerous perhaps our little blob should proceed with caution.

What will our blob do?

day5
So thrusty strikes again. Man He sure is lucky. He needs to stop mating with his food every time otherwise hes gonna be a pretty sickly looking blob soon.

Day5.2
Upgrade +1 strength

day 6
Upgrade +1 Intel. It looks mad. Maybe its mad cause its got no arms.

day 7

+1 LIMB

So our dear Thrusty awoke this fine morning to discover a frightening gray beast leaning over him. The creature slowly retreated a few steps away shaking, the spines running down its back rattling together, and spread its wings, making it appear much larger and more menacing than before. Our blob is most concerned by the fact that the creature appears to be smiling at him as it performs it’s unusual dance

DAY 9

HE FINALLY ATE SOMETHING
Rival Creatures
Green creature
http://scum.forumgoo.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=209
Blue creature
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=252471
Pink creature
http://www.iron-edge.co.uk/index.php?topic=6456.0

Other Creatures
http://scum.forumgoo.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=175

Quote by metalh3ad88
Oh, so one gaping portal to hell wasn't enough?

No, it wasn't.

NO, IT IS NEVER ENOUGH WHEN YOU ARE THRUSTOR: HARVESTER OF INNOCENCE

....ehem. His head looks tiny, maybe a little intelligence won't hurt. How many more days of this do we have?

I find this relevant.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=551_hC414UY
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Last edited by vicarious46 at Aug 23, 2011,
Mother of God...

All hail Thrusty, the Harvester of Innocence!

Now, limbs! With strength and limbs combined, He shall tear those puny green and blue blobs apart.
When some stranger on the internet says it is so, it must be so.
Last edited by Zeropathic at Aug 23, 2011,
Quote by supersac
i vote inteligence

hes ****ing huge!

Once the space-time continuum collapses under Thrusty's mass, we may consider pumping int. No sooner.
Quote by Zeropathic
Once the space-time continuum collapses under Thrusty's mass, we may consider pumping int. No sooner.

He doesn't need to be any bigger and he has enough limbs. He already looks like a giant cluster of satan fuck.
Sail upon the open skies
Anyone know what his current stats are, though? Haven't seen an update on that in a while.
Quote by Zeropathic

the second statement wasnt reason for my choice in the first

i just think he should be smart...and he is ****ing huge
Quote by Zeropathic
Anyone know what his current stats are, though? Haven't seen an update on that in a while.

Thrustor
Strength: 3
Intel: 1
Limbs: 2

TL Blue
Strength 1
Intelligence 6
limbs3

I think that's it

Edit: @below, I don't think we're gonna outsmart TL Blue, but we can become stronger then him
Quote by ErikLensherr

C4C

VOTE
Last edited by vicarious46 at Aug 23, 2011,
Went for int. If we mix int with mass, Thrusty will outsmart and outfight our enemies.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Intel! if the other forum got sex slaves I can only imagine what we'll get
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If at first you don't succeed, play bass.

Quote by Jackal58
Cats don't think. They plot.

Catch me on FLICKR
Proud owner of a beautiful PRS P22
You guys are ridiculous. I can't believe you're actually considering voting for intelligence. Maybe one or two more points, but we could get that and more by exploring. It doesn't matter how "huge" he is, we still have only 3 strength, which is what we need to specialize in.
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by RedDeath9
You guys are ridiculous. I can't believe you're actually considering voting for intelligence. Maybe one or two more points, but we could get that and more by exploring. It doesn't matter how "huge" he is, we still have only 3 strength, which is what we need to specialize in.

I think he's way too big anyway, and i always forget about exploring so i kinda wish i had voted that now...
Sail upon the open skies
Ok, everyone vote explore.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by angusfan16
I think he's way too big anyway, and i always forget about exploring so i kinda wish i had voted that now...

Way too big?? His physical size doesn't matter, his stats do.

EDIT: If INT wins, either TL is infiltrating our forums or we are retarded.
Quote by RedDeath9
Way too big?? His physical size doesn't matter, his stats do.

Aye i know his stats do, but strength seems to make him bigger and bigger. He looks like a giant ball with a few spikes here and there. I don't fancy trying to steamroll TL to death
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by angusfan16
Aye i know his stats do, but strength seems to make him bigger and bigger. He looks like a giant ball with a few spikes here and there. I don't fancy trying to steamroll TL to death

We have no other choice.

EDIT: INT is still winning. This is preposterous.
Last edited by RedDeath9 at Aug 23, 2011,
Thrusty!!
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
Quote by Coagulation

i'm pretty sure that's ann coulter's vagina.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by RedDeath9
We have no other choice.

If we tried to increase intelligence we might.

I mean look at TL, they might not be the strongest, but they could send their slaves at us, or shoot sex psi at us, or whip us with one of its 5 tails. Shit that thing might even have the ability to mind control us. They have so many ways to take us out, while we're stuck rolly polly ollying.

Edit: Not to mention, what if we raise intl and suddenly Thrusty has the power to shoot a giant plasma hell laser death ray beam out of his....hole thing?
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Aug 23, 2011,
Quote by angusfan16

Well we're not going to gain more intel then TL

They already are at Intel: 6 but their strength: 1
Explore could be a waste because it's one less day we could have gained a stat. If you wanna 'encounter' something we can wait till something finds Thrusty again. And getting more limbs would be unneccessary
Quote by ErikLensherr

C4C

VOTE
Quote by vicarious46
Well we're not going to gain more intel then TL

They already are at Intel: 6 but their strength: 1
Explore could be a waste because it's one less day we could have gained a stat. If you wanna 'encounter' something we can wait till something finds Thrusty again. And getting more limbs would be unneccessary

By exploring you can gain stats, apparently. Also, I wouldn't say limbs are unnecessary. They go towards defense stats essentially.

EDIT: TL are ALWAYS ON THE SAME PAGE. Never a discrepancy, never a wayward vote. Come on Pit. Step up your shit.
Last edited by RedDeath9 at Aug 23, 2011,
Can we just eat pink?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by RedDeath9
By exploring you can gain stats, apparently. Also, I wouldn't say limbs are unnecessary. They go towards defense stats essentially.

Yeah, but that's like taking two days to gain one stat when you could have voted for that stat point on one day. I think we should only explore if we're on the verge of dieing from starvation.
Quote by ErikLensherr

C4C

VOTE
Quote by vicarious46
Yeah, but that's like taking two days to gain one stat when you could have voted for that stat point on one day. I think we should only explore if we're on the verge of dieing from starvation.

Nah I mean, you can gain multiple stat boosts from one day of exploring. At least that's what I gathered from reading the TL forums. But ah, whatever, we're on the verge of ruining this vote already..
Quote by guitarxo
I will cry if thrusty turns out to be a stupid meathead. More intel.

We need to vote strength. Here's a very good reason why:

UG = thrusty's brain. We decide for it. Does anyone know what intel means as a stat more than just psyonic powers or random shit? It's like magic skills in a medieval RPG game. You don't need them to play, since there are just fighting classes anyways. We should take advantage of strength and limbs since we are already outclassed in intel by TL.

EDIT: and read THIS:
Try to Evolve Size/Strength (strength +1 Damages 1 limb for every point it has in strength per attack)

Ideally, we should get intel to 3 at most, and max out limbs and strength, exploring in between.
Last edited by JDizzle787 at Aug 23, 2011,