So my friend (also the lead guitarist in this metal side project I'm in) is selling his Ibanez RG4EXQM1 (http://www.music123.com/Guitars/Electric-Guitars/Solid-Body-Electric-Guitars/RG4EXQM1-Quilted-Maple-Top-Electric-Guitar.site7prod519785.product) and he gave me first dibs. He's asking $350 for it, and he knows I've always loved messing around on it. Is it a good deal? Should I try to talk him down a little bit?

Thanks,

-Daniel
Guitars: Epiphone Slash AFD Les Paul, Schecter Omen-6, and Fender CD-60 Acoustic
Amp: Jet City JCA20H with JCA12s cab
Pedalboard: Crybaby Classic, Boss DS-1, Korg Multi FX, BBE Boosta Grande, Rocktron HUSH Pedal. ProCo Rat.
It's worth a try. Try and talk him down a bit. Worst case scenario, you pay 350 for it
GEAR
Squier Strat

Custom Audio Electronics MC404 CAE Wah
MXR Custom Badass '78 Distortion
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss RC-3 Looper

Marshall JVM 205C
If it suits your style, I'd say $300 would be reasonable and $250 would be a good deal.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
Life is indeed a broken image.

Last.fm
PSN: BlindNematode
i personally wouldn't pay a dime over $275 in all honesty. you can pass on his, but you could find a much better guitar (not necessarily the same model guitar) on CL at any moment for $350. i think i bought a used Gibson SG for $350...

and also when in selling something "first option" is mentioned always pass, because 99% of the time they are expecting an unreasonable price, and the price will likely go down after it doesn't sell for a couple weeks/months.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Well see, I already have two nice fixed bridge guitars, and I'm in the market for a floyd rose style trem. I've searched CL for a few months trying to find a reasonable priced guitar with the floyd rose but they're all like $500
Guitars: Epiphone Slash AFD Les Paul, Schecter Omen-6, and Fender CD-60 Acoustic
Amp: Jet City JCA20H with JCA12s cab
Pedalboard: Crybaby Classic, Boss DS-1, Korg Multi FX, BBE Boosta Grande, Rocktron HUSH Pedal. ProCo Rat.
I've seen those guitars up on the DJM website for 250 and they have like 3 or 4 of them so no, I would say 350 is too much.