Page 1 of 2
Hello guys!

I haven't been hugely active for a while, but I need you guy's help.

This isn't one of those vote my band threads where very few people benefit, but a call for donations/sponsorship for Cancer Research UK. You all know about cancer, and how much research is done to help alleviate symptoms and hopefully a cure.

So me and a few guys from work are walking from Manchester to Nottingham, which works out at about 70 odd miles in 3 days. We've been training hard, and we're looking forward to ruining our feet with blisters!

We've set up a Just Giving page for people to donate at:

http://www.justgiving.com/jurekmucha180419

So if you can, donate what you can. It's for a very good cause, which you're all familiar with. Even if it's a couple of quid, every step is one closer to a cure.

So get those donations in and UG FTW the hell out of the donator's comments page! As and when I get newspaper clippings, I'll post them up, and try and namedrop the forum when we're on local news!

Many thanks,

Ben

EDIT:

WE'RE ON £500 IN UG DONATIONS! THANKS YOU GUYS!!!
Last edited by Deliriumbassist at Aug 30, 2011,
cancer wont be 'cured' for the moment, it's just way too profitable for now.
♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜
♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟

♙♙♙♙♙♙♙♙
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖

come on get down with me
Last edited by Jimmy Recard at Aug 23, 2011,
Donated, good luck man!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
No worries pal, when are you actually doing this? I'll try and make sure I can get to Notts for a celebratory pint if you like!
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Starting on September 3rd. I'll give you a shout when I know a rough time of arrival. Make up for missing me when I was last at the Old Bell

I've never been able to forgive myself....
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Deliriumbassist... didn't you used to post in the PWT?
This will start a RIOT! in me
Fiver sent, it's all I can afford at the moment fella

I did a midnight half walking marathon last year. It was freezing and cold and it nearly killed me But raising money is good.

Best of luck mate!

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Quote by Deliriumbassist
If we reach £100 by tomorrow morning from UG contribution, I will return to being...

DR PHIL.

Permanantly.

Duhn duhn duuuuuuhhhhnnnnn!
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by Deliriumbassist
If we reach £100 by tomorrow morning from UG contribution, I will return to being...

DR PHIL.

Permanantly.

Not gonna lie, I am tempted further, but I seriously shouldn't even part with a fiver
Quote by smb
Craigo! Haven't seen you on here in an age, maybe I haven't been in the right threads though. How the devil are you?

Hey. I've kinda been away. My laptop broke at Uni and I've not replaced it at all because I found myself doing more productive and enjoyable things without it. I was making the occasional post at my University library in the bouts of a revision blitz, but now posting a lot more now I'm living with my parents again. This will probably change by next month.

Been doing alright actually. Doing all the University type things of all varieties, serious and otherwise, of which I'm sure you can imagine
You've had to train to walk less than 25 miles a day?
I would sponsor but I literally have £3 in my bank atm, so I'll donate when I get paid.
Quote by thePTOD
I love you.
I don't have any money to donate right now, so I'm donating ad space in my sig. Kick cancer's ass with rusty spikes.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Done.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Junglie
You've had to train to walk less than 25 miles a day?
I would sponsor but I literally have £3 in my bank atm, so I'll donate when I get paid.

25 miles a day, three days in a row, carrying buckets of money, in hardly flat terrain. I've been for treks that have been weeks long, so I'm not badly conditioned, but the rest are 40 something hifi shop managers
Quote by Deliriumbassist
25 miles a day, three days in a row, carrying buckets of money, in hardly flat terrain. I've been for treks that have been weeks long, so I'm not badly conditioned, but the rest are 40 something hifi shop managers

That'll do it. I'll sponsor as soon as I get paid.
Quote by thePTOD
I love you.
I'm a pretty big runner myself. I'd gladly do that if I had the opportunity. Good luck.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I would donate some money if I had some to spare

But, I am growing my hair to donate to Locks of Love. I know it's like putting a band-aid on cancer in comparison (no pun intended), but it's something I would love to do.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by captaincrunk
I did it nigga. Get dat cancer.

fat white kid types trying to sound like a black guy

whyyy godd, ohhh whyyyy, the humanity..
♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜
♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟

♙♙♙♙♙♙♙♙
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖

come on get down with me
Boo to Dr. Phil - I want to see Nekkid Delirium rocking out on the bass.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Page 1 of 2