Hello, can I ask for a list of well-known songs, that are easy for drums, mostly rock and metal. Songs, which are NOT with the basic rock beat (bass drum on 1 and 3, snare on 2 and 4) are maybe more suitable for me, because I want to learn new rhythms and beats...But if you have a good list with songs, feel free to share it here!
I would go with Iron Maiden - Wasting Love. Although mostly it is what you consider a basic rock beat, but I like playing it with all the nuances.
yeah, it's good...but I want something more fast...I mean for example GNR "Welcome to the Jungle" or "Paradise City", that kind of song....more "party song"
Quote by veidar45
yeah, it's good...but I want something more fast...I mean for example GNR "Welcome to the Jungle" or "Paradise City", that kind of song....more "party song"

Welcome to the Jungle! I adore that one on drums. I see what you mean now. My opinion would be Kiss songs, like Shout it out loud, and detroit rock city!

Also maybe Princes of the Universe for Queen?
Oh Queen allways sounds great, one of my favourite bands... From KISS I love "Love It Loud" and that is my choise....Any other song to offer?
If you're into heavy metal, there's one I always enjoy playing: Accept - Metal Heart, it's very versatile and dynamic, yet it is still on the easy side of the scale.
Yeah, it's cool....but for now I think I'll try some Muse...it has really interesting beats
Some Judas Priest, maybe? Most of their 70s stuff isn't too hard(Exciter and Dissident Aggressor have double bass, but..), and Starbreaker's an absolute blast to improv to IMO. And like AmericanZero said, Nirvana's stuff generally isn't too hard.
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
Yeah, I allmost learned the whole Nevermind album....I have difficulties with "Smells like teen spirit"...and I keep wondering why everybody says it's an easy song.... :S
The White Stripes use a lot of Toms which are easy to recognise.
Dragon Force - Through the fire and the flames
Neo Evil11
Quote by jambi_mantra
They let black people on Fox now?

They also let white people into the KFC and the NBA now.