hi

im getting a new guitar soon but i dunnu what to buy

i want it

24 frets

not bolt on

floyd

i play Thrash metal

Budget : 700$
Take a look at this new ESP LTD MH-327. I'm wanting to try one but haven't been able to yet. Hearing good things about them. (Also that is not me in the video, Just grabbed one to show the sound and there are several more.
*** 27 Frets ***
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK6_gxHTjQQ&feature=related
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/esp-ltd-mh-327-electric-guitar

ESP LTD RZK-600
4 Custom Strats
1 Custom Soloist (Warmoth)
1 Custom Telecaster (Warmoth)
2007 Jimmie Vaughan Sig Strat

Callaham Hardware & Bridges
Fender Custom Shop 69's
Dimarzio Breed Pickups

Blues Junior Amp
BlackStar HT Club 40 Amp
Quote by davidrf
Funny thing is I'm about to buy a LTD EC 1000 Goldtop from that very same guy on Ebay

dont! haha
This is from the ESP website, I posted it awhile back. I checked the License dealers for ESP in the Medford Oregon area and that dealer is not on this list. Be careful what you get and from whom on EBay. I always hate to see someone get burned but that is $200 cheaper than ANY other prices. Good luck

Buyer Beware!!!
It has come to our attention that as a result of the increased demand for our product, there are an increasing number of counterfeit ESP/LTD guitars available for sale through non authorized online stores. After 35 years of making high quality instruments, it is also our intention, and responsibility to let our friends know when something like this comes to light. Please make sure you are buying from a trusted source.

Finally, we would like to say that while some counterfeit models may look like real ESP guitars, they do not sound or play like real ESPs. With these counterfeits, substandard materials are being used. The end result is that you would be very disappointed in the sound and feel of the guitar. All authorized ESP dealers and distributors are listed on the ESP Guitars web site. So before you buy please make sure you are getting your guitar from a trusted source.

Thank you for choosing ESP Guitars.

Matt Masciandaro
President and CEO

ESP LTD RZK-600
4 Custom Strats

Fender Custom Shop 69's
Dimarzio Breed Pickups

Blues Junior Amp
BlackStar HT Club 40 Amp
JohnnyNash: I spoke about him in the ESP official forum and the users there say he seems legit... If you think about it it's the opposite that would be strange: he's on ebay since 2004 and has hundreds of positive feedbacks... I think (and hope) if he sold fakes someone already noticed...
Last edited by davidrf at Aug 23, 2011,
Great, sounds like a good deal then. I have looked at that model but never tried one. I also liked the MH 1000 FR model which is very similar except different body style. Good luck with your purchase. Hopefully one day soon I can get out and try a few new models. I like the new Ibanez RG920QM also.

ESP LTD RZK-600
4 Custom Strats

Fender Custom Shop 69's
Dimarzio Breed Pickups

Blues Junior Amp
BlackStar HT Club 40 Amp