hello UG,

so on the gain channel of my amp i use the boost of the amp AND the OD pedal (no not for br00tz). problem ofcourse is i can't toggle the OD pedal and the channel switch simultaneously.

are there ways to do this instantly? like for example changing from clean channel with reverb and delay to distortion with OD and vice versa immediately?
Gear:
PRS custom 24 (2000)
PodHD500x (cause i'm poor, upgrade soon)
Custom power amp
Homemade 2x12 (celestion V30 + G12H creamback)

HORSES BLEW FIRE (My band)
Place the pedals next to each other, it's what I do with my reverb, delay and channel switcher. I place the delay and reverb next to one another so I can put both on by turning my foor sideways and stomping. The channel switcher is below (the reverb and delay are on a tier) the reverb. So I can do 'verbed cleans and dry crunch.

EDIT: also, what amp?
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
There's a few ways to do this:

Professionally, buy a midi set up and go the full ****ing way. (as if). Or just put the pedals next to each other and hit the two switches with the toe and heel of your foot.

Or, and this is what my friend did, is put the pedals next to each other, then tape a small plank of wood across the two pedals, secured on the two switches. Then, just stamp on the wood to turn them both on/off.
call me ziggy.
Or play some br00tz and they will switch by themselves
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
haha i thought about that wood bar thing too : p
and yes placing on eafter the other is an option but i'll need a longer jumper cable : / i can try tho.
and yeah i asked cause maybe there was like a pedal doing this.
http://www.musicstore.com/nl_NL/BEF/Boss-AB-2-AB-Box-/art-GIT0005139-000
http://www.musicstore.com/nl_NL/BEF/Boss-LS-2-Line-Selector-2-mit-Netzverteiler/art-GIT0000591-000
these pedals switch between effects but not amp channel i think : /

edt: amp: peavey valveking 212 with mesa and JCM mod and other mods : p
Gear:
PRS custom 24 (2000)
PodHD500x (cause i'm poor, upgrade soon)
Custom power amp
Homemade 2x12 (celestion V30 + G12H creamback)

HORSES BLEW FIRE (My band)
Last edited by AEnesidem at Aug 23, 2011,