Hey guys,
I found a perfect guitar for me but the only problem is that it has medium frets instead of jumbo. It sounds trivial but I really do prefer jumbo over medium. Anyone know how much it would cost to change the frets? Guitar is a Schecter-C1 Custom
It'll probably cost more than it's worth. Phone up a few local guitar shops and get them to quote you a price.

Personally, I think it'll be a waste of money, seeing as medium is how they set up the guitar. Just take a week or so to get used to it, then they'll feel as natural as anything.
call me ziggy.
Quote by earthisearthis
It'll probably cost more than it's worth. Phone up a few local guitar shops and get them to quote you a price.

Personally, I think it'll be a waste of money, seeing as medium is how they set up the guitar. Just take a week or so to get used to it, then they'll feel as natural as anything.

seriously, if you get the frets changed, then you'll need a complete setup. most guitar shops charge 60$ u.s. for a setup, the refretting at my local store is 110$ u.s.

so you will be looking at 170$ u.s. . just take the week to get used to it, and you'll never notice it afterwards.
Quote by qtip2293

I found a perfect guitar for me, Schecter-C1 Custom

find a better guitar with jumbo frets and a better guitar in general