Does it bother anyone else on TV shows when 'bands' are playing and they don't even play their instruments correctly?

My sister had a show on where the bass player was playing his guitar like an acoustic, the drummer obviously wasn't matching anywhere near the music and the guitar seemed to make up fake notes.

One would think they could teach the basics or something.

Thoughts?
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Yeah I hated the episode of sesame street where Ernie was playing the trumpet. It was so fake.
Yea, that always bothered me a little.

But not as much as when someone is playing a video game. They usually look like they are fucking retarded and they are always just pressing as many buttons as fast as they can. Not to mention the two people playing sometimes have two different systems controllers.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
It depends on the show - if it's some sort of comedy I don't think it matters, but when you see this sort of thing in a serious high budget movie there's no excuse for it.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by WCPhils

But not as much as when someone is playing a video game. They usually look like they are fucking retarded and they are always just pressing as many buttons as fast as they can. Not to mention the two people playing sometimes have two different systems controllers.

+1

They also always turn the remotes like thay are driving a car.
I really enjoy it actually. It adds a level of post modern popular culture satirising depth to performances that could otherwise come off as vapid pandering to the boorish tastes of todays' unenlightened audiences.
Quote by ninnipinni93
+1

They also always turn the remotes like thay are driving a car.

And on the same theme, whenever somebody's driving on TV, they're turning the wheel back and forth constantly, even when they're driving in a straight line.

WHY?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Z0mg Iz totly hat it wen plls dun play thur instrments fo realz on da tv!
Quote by God
I'm Omnipotent, which is to say that my dick eats both meat and plants

Ronnie and Steele, Rockstars today aint half as real.

R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio & Peter Steele
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Dude, that was just posted.
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Quote by Drakathan
Dude, that was just posted.

Well, don't I look like the Royal fool. Excuse me while I glue some bells onto my foot and prance around the local area juggling.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by homeless-john
I do that.

Hey it's fun, just get's you into the game ad makes it more fun that's why I like the wii. pretty much forces you to do it.
Quote by Confuse-a-Cat
And on the same theme, whenever somebody's driving on TV, they're turning the wheel back and forth constantly, even when they're driving in a straight line.

WHY?

This so much
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Well, don't I look like the Royal fool. Excuse me while I glue some bells onto my foot and prance around the local area juggling.

Don't forget the pickles in your ears
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Quote by Drakathan
Don't forget the pickles in your ears

Duly noted Sir

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by WCPhils

I once saw Tony Soprano playing Mario Kart 64 without touching any buttons.
REGGIE
Quote by Emperor's Child

They are geniuses. They found a way to please their management and make money and still have their fans' credibility. they truly rock.