Engl
I'm gonna say First Act.

Trollface.jpg
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)
kill it with fire!
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Quote by DamagingExcess
I'm gonna say First Act.

Trollface.jpg

Nope not First act
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Quote by gregs1020
there is one very similar for sale at BAM for like, $5k i believe.

Well, this one would cost me 1899 EUR new :p

Not Parker either
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
washburn is my guess...
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
No washburn either
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
nope
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Whut is that Mayones guitar brand I'm just hearing about!

My god, I'M looking at the Setius GTM 6 and I think I just fallen in love :|

Where to get in canada? WHERE TO!!!!
very nice

did you buy it or are you just saying you want one?

is that a hipshot trem? if so, what's it like?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
are you in love with that?
give me a normal pickguard and get rid of the wacky tele shape then i will shake your hand buddy.
really looks too much for me, more traditional tele shape would've sold it to me because a pickguard is easily fixed.
Quote by Dave_Mc
very nice

did you buy it or are you just saying you want one?

is that a hipshot trem? if so, what's it like?

I'm just saying I'm planning on buying one. First have to sell my ESP the junior and music man axis SS (the Mayones can easily replace the music man, and the ESP is catching dust). Then I'm definatly buying this.

The trem is indeed a hipshot and was set to float. It holds tuning perfectly fine, but I think I'm going to set it up pitch down only anyway.

@ wolvenrick: to each it's own. I'm kinda tired of always having to look at the same old dull guitar shapes over and over again. This is a fresh and original alternative.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Last edited by LP_CL at Aug 23, 2011,
Very nice, I also quite like the Tele style version.
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

i really like how you roll LP_CL.

i didn't want to spoil it for the EG crowd. that's my story and i'm sticking to it.

edit: i believe the one in the BAM classifieds has a rosewood neck and some other upgrades. it was a one off order at one time iirc.
Last edited by gregs1020 at Aug 23, 2011,
Quote by gregs1020
i really like how you roll LP_CL.

i didn't want to spoil it for the EG crowd. that's my story and i'm sticking to it.

edit: i believe the one in the BAM classifieds has a rosewood neck and some other upgrades. it was a one off order at one time iirc.

Yeah, probably a masterbuild Mayones, but still, you guys are paying alot more for mayones guitars than we do. A regius costs us 1899€, while you guys probably pay 2500$ or more.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Quote by wolvenrick
are you in love with that?
give me a normal pickguard and get rid of the wacky tele shape then i will shake your hand buddy.
really looks too much for me, more traditional tele shape would've sold it to me because a pickguard is easily fixed.

Well, I was more talking about the Setius series, there're pretty awesome!

And it's not only the shape, but the "ensemble" that make it pretty perfect. For the Setius, you can get about everything I want from an axe!

Just awesome... Definitevly in my "WANT" list now!
I don't know why but I thought of Schecter when I saw the guitar, like some unknown model available only to the Japanese market.
Quote by LP_CL
I'm just saying I'm planning on buying one. First have to sell my ESP the junior and music man axis SS (the Mayones can easily replace the music man, and the ESP is catching dust). Then I'm definatly buying this.

The trem is indeed a hipshot and was set to float. It holds tuning perfectly fine, but I think I'm going to set it up pitch down only anyway.

ah ok

Thanks for the info

I prefer floating with trems
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by t1mman
Whut is that Mayones guitar brand I'm just hearing about!

My god, I'M looking at the Setius GTM 6 and I think I just fallen in love :|

Where to get in canada? WHERE TO!!!!

Try Long and McQuade if you want one in Canada, they could possibly get one in for you.

Great looking guitar by the way
Getting rid of your Axis

but these mayones's look awesome. Really like the Setius models
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Quote by zincabopataurio
I don't know why but I thought of Schecter when I saw the guitar, like some unknown model available only to the Japanese market.

I also thought it was a schecter.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
Jesus, mayones > Schecter, even the mij ones...
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl