i have tried to burn songs onto a disc using itunes, it said it had finished but when i place the disc into the drive to test it, it said that the disc was blank, i tried it several times with no success. it cancels to burning halfway through now.

Can anyone give some insight?
Have you burned any of the songs repeatedly? iTunes has a limit on the number of burns allowed.
Quote by blake1221
Have you burned any of the songs repeatedly? iTunes has a limit on the number of burns allowed.

Really!? I didn't know that What's the limit?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Really!? I didn't know that What's the limit?

It varies if I'm not mistaken, but I've seen it happen at 5 burns if I remember correctly. You can check the number of times you've burned it under "Get Info."

However, I just checked for it and can't find the counter, so they might have done away with the system. Last time I burnt a CD was like 2 years ago on a Windows so
Quote by jonpguitar01
I'm trying to get 20 songs onto a disc, the disc's mb capacity is big enough btw.

Why don't you just use the standard windows burner if Itunes doesn't work?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Why not stop using iTunes and start buying your music from somewhere which lets you do what you want with it?
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by GaryBillington
Why not stop using iTunes and start buying your music from somewhere which lets you do what you want with it?

Or pirate it.

I mean WHAT WHO SAID THAT.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster