Hey pit,

So because alot of the songs I purchased (about 200) from Itunes where from when they still had DRM on them I can't sync them to an android phone with any apps unless I burn them all on a cd and then put them back on itunes. I really don't have the time or want to do this.

Itunes say they will upgrade your library for 30 cents a song but when I go the Itunes store and then go to Itunesplus, it only shows like 65 of the songs and some are from a diferent machine (ie my brothers laptop, same account but different machine) and are not mine. So does anyone know why ItunesPlus will not upgrade all of my purchased songs from my library? I know there are workarounds but as much as I don't like Apple I would rather just pay to have my songs upgraded.
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
I am currently using my Android adding stuff. Use the USB cable that came with it, enable USB storage mode and add your songs.
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Quote by bluekirby7
I am currently using my Android adding stuff. Use the USB cable that came with it, enable USB storage mode and add your songs.

I know but it won't let me copy songs with the DRM protection. read original post
Quote by axethrower13

Quote by ozzyismetal

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
you could try downloading Songbird. It's free, basically identical to itunes, and made to sync with other devices (droids,other smartphones, ect.) I have a droid 2 and it works perfectly.

Check out my band! Endeavor

Fender American Deluxe Telecaster (little 59')
Peavey 5150 II
Orange PPC412
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-3
Monster Power Pro 900
Korg Pitchblack Pro
Sennheiser EW 172 Wireless
Carvin 6 space rack
Well after digging around on apples website I found out they don't offer the DRM removal for all songs making any attempt to get them onto a non apple product a major pain in the ass. Typical.
Quote by axethrower13

Quote by ozzyismetal

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Yeah that's Apple for you.

/zunelover'sstatement
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Quote by Its So Easy
I know but it won't let me copy songs with the DRM protection. read original post

Obviously I read the original post. My itunes library has DRM protection AND YET I still copied it to my phone and it plays.
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Quote by bluekirby7
Obviously I read the original post. My itunes library has DRM protection AND YET I still copied it to my phone and it plays.

Okay my bad then. Sorry for not trusting you, I've just read so many times of people having problems with that.
Quote by axethrower13

Quote by ozzyismetal

Quote by Weaponxclaws
TS, don't sync it. Just copy the files onto your phone. Alternatively don't by from iTunes...
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Quote by Vampire 255
TS, don't sync it. Just copy the files onto your phone. Alternatively don't by from iTunes...

too late for that haha! Some of the music was bought in O6! They stopped putting the DRM on stuff since 2009 though, so I still buy it from them.

But thanks for the insight from both of you!
Quote by axethrower13

Quote by ozzyismetal

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Something I've thought of before but never tried... will "burning" songs to a virtual CDRW remove the DRM from the file?
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If at first you don't succeed, play bass.

Quote by Jackal58
Cats don't think. They plot.

Catch me on FLICKR
Proud owner of a beautiful PRS P22
Quote by kylepianoman
Something I've thought of before but never tried... will "burning" songs to a virtual CDRW remove the DRM from the file?

Yep, then you just have to add the songs back from the virtual cdrw and get rid of the old duplicates. Thats one of the workarounds I read about.
Quote by axethrower13

Quote by ozzyismetal

Quote by Weaponxclaws