Hi guys.. I am writing to you now very sad and pissed at myself for not getting strap locks sooner... So anyway i was playing my beloved epiphone when the strap decided to let go of the guitar and let it fall. So it fell on the G string's tuning peg. And that little plastic/nylon ring between the tuning peg and and machine head broke. So now the tuning peg is totally bent and it hurts to see it like that so much.. It still can be tuned pretty well but it just doesnt look the same or feels the same. Any ideas? Would it cost alot to have that repaired? T_T

the visible nylon ring of the B string but the G string has no ring
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g4/sakuraeiko/Photo0280.jpg

the bent tuning peg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g4/sakuraeiko/Photo0279.jpg

the nylon ring
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g4/sakuraeiko/Photo0281.jpg
bend it back
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
A. Your camera sucks.

B. If it works it doesn't matter. Think of it as a character scar...

C. Buy a new tuner and install it, only takes a few minutes. Or buy a whole set, even good ones are pretty inexpensive.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
A. Your camera sucks.

B. If it works it doesn't matter. Think of it as a character scar...

C. Buy a new tuner and install it, only takes a few minutes. Or buy a whole set, even good ones are pretty inexpensive.

Well it still can be tuned but its not as responsive. It takes a little more turns to tune so its pretty annoying
yeah, this is a easy DIY project and a good opportunity to upgrade tuners.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
GFS tuners brah
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
Good ****in' Sound Tuners Beeoootch
Quote by Most_Triumphant
Depends, I don't know what pickups go good with plywood. EMGs will make it sound like every other EMG guitar though.

Quote by JazzMunkeyy
it needs a silver flakes
and sara underwood
Quote by y2k11hmmm?
Good ****in' Sound Tuners Beeoootch

Should i just change the one that is broken ? Or change a whole set? Because the others are fine just the G string's tuner is broken. Plus their grovers kinda painful to change them when their not broken.
Buy new tuners if it bothers you that much.

Consider it a new hardware upgrade, and buy a set of high quality tuners. They're pretty cheap to be bought.

Oh, make sure the ones you buy fit, or else you're gonna have to do some drilling.
You need to replace the whole neck, possibly unfixable
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean