I currently have a VHT Deliverance. It isn't kicking it for my hardcore band. I'm either going to try boosting it, or trading for an ENGL Fireball. Any inputs?
My gear includes:
1998 Ibanez RG520QS with Dimarzio x2n and Fred.
Mesa 2x12 with v30s
Maxon od808(on the way)
Waiit till your od808 comes in and see if you like the vht boosted.
If not trade for the engl fb.
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
Okay.. My genres are primarily hardcore. Aka Like Moths To Flame, Dream On Dreamer, etc. My budget would be around $1400, possibly more. I'm not restricted to trading for a Fireball. I will NOT be interested in a 6505. I did not like my time with a 6505.
You must be doing something wrong.... try boosting it.

Tbh a fireball would be more a side step than a step up.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
That's what I think I'm going to do. The VHT just sounds bland to me, kind of flat. Great clarity though. If not What are some recommendations? I'd like to try ENGL's.
Well its a very dry amp, but should be perfect for what you want...

ENGL make some awesome things but radically different to your current amp lol

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Yeah I'd just like to try one haha. I just hope the VHT is great boosted because this will be my 3rd amp hunt in a month.
The Nitrox sells at street price of about $1,900.00. The thing has an absolutely murderous tone and is loud enough to level a decent-sized city through a single 4x12 cabinet. If I were looking for a high-end guitar amp right now, the Nitrox would be at the top of the list. And the build quality of Diamond amps is spectacular.

Give them a call and see what dealers have a Nitrox in stock. Good luck with your amp search!
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Thanks! I think I'm either going to shoot for this or a Triple Recto. I love the Triples as well.
It's the d120. I have treble on around 7, mids 4.5ish, bass 6. presence is around 7 depth around 6.5.
Quote by Tom 1.0
Well its a very dry amp, but should be perfect for what you want...

ENGL make some awesome things but radically different to your current amp lol

I agree with Tom, sounds to me like the dryness of the VHT isn't up your fancy. ENGL is worth checking out, as well as Mesa dual recto (only if boosted). I highly recommend you try an ENGL savage or Invader 100. Especially the latter would def. be up your alley.
WTLTL 2011
the only problem is I'm looking to buy used, and there are hardly any used ENGL amps in the USA.
Quote by SilenceSettled
the only problem is I'm looking to buy used, and there are hardly any used ENGL amps in the USA.

Hate to say it but try around, there are too many viable options. Especially when going used!
WTLTL 2011
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mesa-Boogie-Dual-Rectifier-Revision-F-/320748100280?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aae139ab8#ht_500wt_1413

buy just god damn buy it, you wouldnt really need the boost but it will only improve upon the awesomeness that is already housed inside it. plus its a blackface and those things are fecking raaaaaarrrrrreeee
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
Quote by SilenceSettled
Thanks! I think I'm either going to shoot for this or a Triple Recto. I love the Triples as well.

Make sure its a 2 ch. triple! The 3 ch are loose as ****
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
Quote by shredftw
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mesa-Boogie-Dual-Rectifier-Revision-F-/320748100280?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aae139ab8#ht_500wt_1413

buy just god damn buy it, you wouldnt really need the boost but it will only improve upon the awesomeness that is already housed inside it. plus its a blackface and those things are fecking raaaaaarrrrrreeee

I just bought a blackface for $900 shipped with ata case
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
And some pedals

PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
Nice! I scored a JCM 800 50 watt head from a relative for free because he can no longer play. I'm going to boost it and use it for gigs. It sounds great to me. It's pretty much the tone I've been searching for.