Hey, up for sale is my beloved Gibson Les Paul BFG. Its a 2003 trans black model and is in overall good used condition.

Its one of the first production models of the BFG which were discontinued ages ago and are now very hard to find. Since this range of BFG is out of production the price has shot up incredibly and is still on the rise. Some have been going on ebay for over £1000.

Looking to sell the BFG as i need funds for an Ernie Ball MusicMan JP6, so would be interested in a part ex for any JP. Will also trade for a high end 7 string.

The BFG was bought brand new from Peter Cooks Guitar World and comes with all the Gibson Documents and the receipt.

Its a mahogany body and neck beauty with a rather rare unfinished flame maple top (you can actually feel the grain of the flame). Rosewood Fingerboard and original distressed hardware. Pickups are a Gibson Burstbucker 3 in the bridge and a P90 in the neck making it a hugely versatile guitar.

Pics: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1874646187855.2095958.1292196905

Condition wise the guitar has no fret wear, an immaculate top but a few small dings around the sides and some buckle rash on the back. Due to it being unfinished these look a lot worse then they actually are.

Gibson hard-case included and will be restrung with your preferred gauge of D'addarios (9's or 10's).

Based in West London, Ealing area and not willing to post the guitar.

If your interested or would like to make an offer or a trade please feel free to call or text me on 07503177795 or send me an email.
your link doesnt work because of your profile security settings
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Hey

I'll buy it..
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

Quote by Dempsey68
your link doesnt work because of your profile security settings

are you interested btw?
Quote by JamesNewmarch
are you interested btw?

i would totally have it off you but i'm a bit strapped for cash at the moment, was just wanting to have a look at the pics and realise what i couldn't have xD
sorry dude
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by Dempsey68
i would totally have it off you but i'm a bit strapped for cash at the moment, was just wanting to have a look at the pics and realise what i couldn't have xD
sorry dude

ahahah its alright man, if you manage to get some cash gimme a shout and shell be yours
Quote by SwampAshSpecial
Why don't we go splitsies? We could saw it clean in half down the middle... Shotgun the EAD strings, I could still play power chords and shit

AWESOME IDEA YES THAT
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

link doenst work
Current Gear:

Schecter Synyster Custom: White/Gold
Ibanez AX125
Art and Lutherie Acoustic
Epiphone Thunderbird IV

Spider II 15w
Crate Bass Amp
VOX DA5

Boss MT-2
Quote by bassplayer8
link doenst work

it does work man, you have to be on Facebook to view it and I've already changed my privacy so anyone can see it.

Are you interested? i can email you some pictures