Alright, so I was thinking of taking my b.c. rich out of the house and was looking for a hardshell case. Unfortunately only b.c. rich makes guitar cases big enough for their warlock guitars (which for some reason are huge length wise), and they're not cheap. So I was wondering if it would be OK to buy a cheap hardshell bass case (cuz I'm ****in broke) and put a guitar in it. The b.c. rich is like 43 1/2" x 14 1/2" x 2 1/2"

I'm asking because idk if there would be some issue like the guitar rattling around because its in a case thats meant for basses or something like that

I have like a little over 80 bucks to blow off (in case someone wants to recommend a case)
No bass cases are made to hold only bass guitars. You can't put a guitar in that case, it just doesn't make since.
Quote by Dmaj7
No bass cases are made to hold only bass guitars. You can't put a guitar in that case, it just doesn't make since.

Yeah I just asked incase like, (example not really saying this is true) "Oh bass necks are too thick so your guitar will rattle around" or something I wouldn't even think of.
Quote by Dmaj7

Are you kidding me. He could use it for the length and make it work. If needed, he could add extra padding to help the guitar.
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?