Hi all!

I'm off to Cardiff University this September, and I'm after a cheap-ish guitar to keep me occupied.

I would really prefer a Telecaster (or style) to anything else, but I'm willing to have a look around and sift through things. I'd really like a maple neck+fretboard. Body colour isn't terribly important.

I'm really not looking to spend more than £200-250 on it, and I'd prefer if that was the price shipped.

I've already found something potentially viable off Thomann, but I thought I'd stick an ad here to try and help someone else out before I help out a multi-national company.

PM me if you guys have anything?

Cheers,

Ben
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Hey,

Is it me, or are they both a picture of the same guitar?

Quote by I.O.T.M

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Ahh nads. Yeah you're right. It's the same model as this: http://www.squierguitars.com/products/search.php?partno=0303050589

The only things that are different is that the first owner got the squier logo changed to a 50's style fender one so it looks like the original duo sonics. And it has the bridge plate from a 60's duo sonic as the original kept snapping my high e strings. I'll give you the original bridge plate and the saddles from the 60's bridge in with the guitar if you're interested.
Sorry mate, thanks for the offer though, but I'm afraid to say I'm really set on a Tele.. And I think I've found another that I may just get.

Thanks again

Quote by I.O.T.M

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.