I was in the middle of setting up my guitar when I felt my apartment sway a little, looked up and saw my TV and my lizard's tank swaying back and forth. I thought "That's weird" then went and finished what I was doing. I just found out it was a tremor from a 5.9 quake in Virginia. First time I ever felt one. I feel a little weird about it now that I know what it was.

I was just wondering how UGers out on the West Coast deal with shit like that all the time. That would drive me nuts!
wow all u east coast dudes have never felt an earthquake? thats crazy, back in cali we would have one like every three months, and itd be no big deal.
Music is a universal language and it need not be translated, with it soul speaks to soul.
In other news, another thread.

*Reported*
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Aug 23, 2011,
Quote by logan97
wow all u east coast dudes have never felt an earthquake? thats crazy, back in cali we would have one like every three months, and itd be no big deal.

I'm 27 and that's the first one for me, although it wasn't a full blown earthquake. Still a little freaky for me, though.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
In other news, another goddamn thread.

*Reported*

And what exactly are you reporting? This isn't spam or trolling. One of the other threads is called "That Was Cool" so yeah, I guess I should have known that was about an earthquake, and the other one was specifically about NY. Chill out, dude.
Quote by neversleeps84
And what exactly are you reporting? This isn't spam or trolling. One of the other threads is called "That Was Cool" so yeah, I guess I should have known that was about an earthquake, and the other one was specifically about NY. Chill out, dude.
Sorry if I was pissed, man. It's just that it's the fourth thread I read about this.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Sorry if I was pissed, man. It's just that it's the fourth thread I read about this.

No harm done, I'm just used to seeing threads reported for the usual bullshit, ya know? I thought you were just being a dick for the sake of being a dick, lol.