My computer keeps saying "Please insert a disk into MS/Pro/Duo (I.)." The computer had a problem and wouldn't work. But than I got it fixed and got it back last night. But when I pressed on iTunes that popped up. It also says it for other programs, any help would be great. Thanks!
Quote by G.Krizzel
I think it's because Patrick is a silly name....

This. Windows recognized the variable name as a humorous value, and the kernel started communicating with different parts of itself stating rude comments about the name. It then decided that "Patrick" is not an appropriate name for a computer user, and began giving him a hard time with vague error messages that made no sense, for the lulz.

The only fix is to recompile the kernel to be more mature.
Do some thorough googling on the subject. I had a similar problem awhile back and it turned out I just needed to tweak a registry string

edit: make sure all itunes related things are removed from your add/remove programs panel before re-installing from their website
Last edited by howlinwolf at Aug 23, 2011,
Quote by SlayingDragons
This. Windows recognized the variable name as a humorous value, and the kernel started communicating with different parts of itself stating rude comments about the name. It then decided that "Patrick" is not an appropriate name for a computer user, and began giving him a hard time with vague error messages that made no sense, for the lulz.

The only fix is to recompile the kernel to be more mature.

Please, it's not Linux.
Quote by Daviec
^ even the Windoze kernel is compiled...

Yeah but I don't think users can manually recompile the Windows one.
Quote by creelers
Yeah but I don't think users can manually recompile the Windows one.

You'd somehow need to get a hold of the source code, so yeah, probably not. I wasn't being serious. (In case you couldn't tell. )