Page 1 of 2
In UG Amplified, we've had a column called 'Behind the Scenes' that gives some info about what the UG Team has been up to recently behind the scenes.

Colohue used to write it, but lately he's been too busy, so I asked an admin (JustLikeMe) if he could pass a hat around backstage for some interesting tidbits.

They've decided to open the floor up to you guys to ask the questions! I'll pick ten of the best ones and pass them on to the staff.

The Q&A will be published in UG Amplified Issue 06, due out on 1st October.

Any questions?
How are you?
Quote by vagelier
Nothing is more arousing for girls than a man who claims that he doesn't have worms - and can prove it with conclusive evidence.

Black
Then
White are
All I see
In my infancy
Red and yellow then came to be
Reaching out to me.
Lets me see.
If you had to choose from one celebrity to have sex with on a horse on the eiffel tower wearing nothing but socks and a tophat, but they have to have two adjacent vowels in their name, who would that be?
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
What does ug stand for?
Quote by Kilty Boxers
So i suppose 2+2=4 is a stereotype as well?

Hooray For Canada.
What's the most frustrating thing about publishing the magazine? -number of submissions, reader numbers, late entries, false promises, (possible) sub-par work etc.
does your man smell like a man and not a lady scented body spray? P.S i'm on a horse
How many unique visitors does UG get a week, are there any weird times of year that give peaks in visitors?

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Have you coded subliminal messages into the website to get idiots like me coming back here for 7 friggin years? Admit it man, I know you do!
why so serious?
1969 Honey Burst Les Paul
2001 Gibson SG
2009 Martin D-15m
2006 Fender Sonoran

1979 MusicMan HD130 2-12
Framus 2-12 V30's
Blackstar HT5

Blackstar Dist-x
Boss DS-1
Crybaby Wah
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone

View my Pedal Thread
Quote by CoreysMonster
Have you coded subliminal messages into the website to get idiots like me coming back here for 7 friggin years? Admit it man, I know you do!

they definitely project some sort of sexual imagery subliminally too. i get boners at a worrying frequency while browsing this site for no conscious reason.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Did you seriously expect serious questions in The Pit?
Quote by devourke
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Well Taz is just full retard
I think you'll find that the more acceptable term is "australian"

Funniest Exchange i've read on UG

I would have consensual relations with Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Call me Dean or Vill
Are you guys ever going to update the community page? I mean, I'm totally fine having two of my works featured for the rest of eternity, but it'd be nice to see more attention given to this part of UG.
boring question, but what's a typical day like in the office out there in Kaliningrad? i would be interested to see some pictures of you guys working. also, is there any chance of UG merchandise in the future? i know there was in the past, and it didn't do so well, but honestly from the pictures i've seen it might have something to do with poor design and being overly tacky and lame. maybe t shirts with just the UG logo, maybe even have a contest to design the t shirts? i think something like that would be popular if it was at a decent price. or example, i would buy one (for a reasonable price) to wear when i go visit places like amusement parks. it would be pretty sweet to see someone with a UG t shirt in a place like that and be able to go up to them and say hi.

Quote by Jon777
Are you guys ever going to update the community page? I mean, I'm totally fine having two of my works featured for the rest of eternity, but it'd be nice to see more attention given to this part of UG.

also this.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Aug 23, 2011,
1) Is the forbidden pear forever going to be a no-no?

2) Do you like my story?

3) How has your experience been as a member of UG's Finest?
In reference to the community section. It has been abandoned and will eventually be removed altogether.
Do you think of your mod-ship as a job or a privilege? What are your favorite and least favorite parts of being on the UG team?
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Any chance of having branch off sites from ultimate-guitar? Ultimate-drums, etc. Perhaps not pertaining to music at all?
Quote by Joshthedamaja
why so serious?

Pretty much this.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Shinami
What do you think about this blog:

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Slut/blog/60239/

First time I've came across this, oh my!
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Quote by Dirk Gently
Where am I on the warning/ban list now all time?

17th.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Why are rules in the Pit so strict, such as mirror threads, "spam" (UG's definition of it), novelty accounts/multis, and banning of overused memes? Regarding spam, it seems hard to make interesting threads since every topic has it's own "ONLY XXXXX" thread already and can be reported as spam. Threads such as You Laugh you lose are considered spam, questions about guitars as well, VS threads, bands....

Enforcing users to stay on topic in the off-topic section is very bizarre.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Last edited by CrunchyRoll at Aug 25, 2011,
have you been raped in the middle of the night by a man with a horses head?
if so, sorry
Quote by Lemoninfluence
17th.

Not too shabby figuring the short duration of my tenure.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by Shinami
What do you think about this blog:

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Slut/blog/60239/
As somebody who has access to stuff regular users do not, it makes me laugh when users take this blog seriously.
Quote by Dirk Gently
Where am I on the warning/ban list now all time?
I wonder where I am!

Twenty-nine. Doin' fine.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Can Nicki Minaj change his username?

lol

didn't know what else to ask
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Page 1 of 2