For Salve is my Peavey Valveking 212

getting rid of it because its just not convenient for me to gig with it anymore.

got it last year, was fitted with new valves.

so here are the pictures

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h105/die360/SDC10241-1.jpg

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h105/die360/SDC10105-1.jpg

and some info on it:

The main features of the Peavey VALVE KING 212 include:

Sweepable selection between Class A and Class B power structures enables guitarists to coax virtually any tone
100 Watts into 4, 8 or 16 Ohms
Four 6L6GC and three 12AX7 tubes
Two independent footswitchable channels
Separate EQ for each channel
Footswitchable gain/volume boost on lead channel
Dual external speaker jacks in parallel with impedance selector (minimum 4 Ohm)
Two 12 inch (305mm) Valve King speakers
Reverb with level control
Buffered effects loop
Resonance and Presence controls
Texture variable Class A/B simulation control
Dimensions (HxWxD): 20.63 inches (524 mm) x 26.5 inches (673 mm) x 11.13 inches (283 mm)
Weight: 68.5 lbs (31.14 Kg)

asking for around £350 for it

due to the weight I prefer local collection from Birmingham.

drop me an email if you are interested email me

rrgrsd2@hotmail.co.uk
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
bump?
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
bump...
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
bump....
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
bump
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
Bump

offer me something!
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
please take it!
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
buuuuuuuuuuuuump
going to throw it on ebay...
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
Its still for sale, anybody interested?
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
bump
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
bump
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
bump
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
willing to negotiate the price
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
pleeeeeeeeeease =) somebody take it!
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
bump
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
price drop to £250
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
Quote by Jacob<3Guitar
Swap Peavey EVH Wolfgang Special?? Will Post specs and pics if you want

post the specs n some pictures and Ill get back to you on it.
thing is I really could do with the money right now
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
bump
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
buuuuump
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
why doesnt anybody want this? its a great combo amp! only £250!
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
buuuuump
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
bump
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
bump
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
bump
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
anybody?
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
bump
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band
bump
Quote by Metalmarathon

Attic Green
My Band