Thanks for the crits, everybody, critting back as we speak

I've just uploaded a new version with a bit more bass in it, mainly during the ending. Check it out (link in the op).

Oh, and to Sean Ashe, yup, that is SD 2.0.
Loved the intro with those chorused tones... (is it chorus, right?)
The drums are great... they do something that's vital, in my opinion, that is that they create tension, the tension that you release with those electronic sounds, that ROCKS.
I loved the piece.

Please, have a look on my video, and if you will, leave a comment at it?
Thanks man!
Space Pyramid

My songs
My Band songs

Gear:
Vox PathFinder R15
Epiphone G-400
Accord Strato
Acoustic Guitar
POD HD 300
Boss MT2
Boss CH1
Boss DS1
Tascam US-122 MKII
AT 2020 mic
Quote by MrArarat
Loved the intro with those chorused tones... (is it chorus, right?)
The drums are great... they do something that's vital, in my opinion, that is that they create tension, the tension that you release with those electronic sounds, that ROCKS.
I loved the piece.

Please, have a look on my video, and if you will, leave a comment at it?
Thanks man!
Space Pyramid

I've actually already left a comment on that video, responding to your crit here, so if you have anything else you'd like a crit on, tell me and I'll crit that instead

Oh, and the guitars are not actually chorused, the background synth is. The clean guitars only have delay. Thanks for the comment
This is quite nice, the synth's part was really good too and it seemed to mix well for me.

Personally for the intro I think the drums should be a bit more in the background, right now they sound way out there while I think the listeners should focus more on the guitar work with the drums providing a good rhythm. But then when the synth kicks in it balances out more, sounds good.

I couldn't help but think it would sound killer with the right vocals.