Poll: Teased?
Poll Options
View poll results: Teased?
Yes. It has scarred me for life.
98 48%
Nope, no one ever bothered me.
65 32%
*Throws TS in a garbage can* Shut up, dweeb.
43 21%
Voters: 206.
Page 1 of 4
Inspired by the "Maggie Goes On A Diet" thread where it seems like the girl is mocked for being overweight. I'm a chubster myself but no one ever picked on me for it. They just ostracized me for being "light skinded."

Any of you? What for? Or were YOU the bully (die in the abysmal flames of hell!)?
not really about anything specific,

but hockey teams we would tease eachother over whatever the **** just to be trolls, literally.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
I was a bit in middle school a bit by a bunch of wiggers, but that was before I stopped being a pussy and told them to go **** themselves.

I haven't been since then.
Not really. Maybe every once in a while, but I had the advantage of going to the same school from kindergarten to 5th grade, so I was a "cool kid". Switching schools a lot in middle school sucked, though. I went to a Christian school for 6th grade, and all the kids there were giant jackasses.
I did the teasing.

Alpha as ****.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
All the time.

Standing 5'10 by age 12 made me an easy target.
Last edited by AllJudasPriest at Aug 23, 2011,
Nah, because I found out that bullies get bored of bullying somebody who laughs at everything they do/doesn't respond negatively.

take that, system
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Never been bullied nor have I ever bullied anyone. I was lucky enough to be in the safe middle ground.
In middle school there was a group of boys that just kind of liked to troll me. Other than that, I'm pretty confident so even if someone tries it doesn't bother me much.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'm a chubster myself but no one ever picked on me for it. They just ostracized me for being "light skinded."

Where the hell did you grow up, Brooklyn?
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Never been bullied nor have I ever bullied anyone.

I've played Haxball with you, friend.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Last edited by SteveHouse at Aug 23, 2011,
Been bullied and bullied others as well. All in good humor... or not. Childhood works in mysterious ways.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
everyone thought i was going to be a serial killer when i grew up, so no one ****ed with me.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
yeah i was generally a "jock" throughout highschool so i was pretty much safe from bullying and what not but i never gave out the bullying. I pretty much didnt give people trouble unless they wanted it
When I was in elementary school my ears were made fun of (the top of them doesn't quite curl around like most do), but when I got older women loved them/asked to touch them. Such is life.
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
Quote by SteveHouse
I've played Haxball with you, friend.

Well I certainly wouldn't consider myself a bully in that game. An over-competitive dick, maybe
Yeah I was teased about being depressed all the time.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
When I was younger I never really got picked on much but most people thought I was weird save my 5 closest friends or so.

I got picked on by one kid who was a prick to me for a while in early high school but then I punched him in the head and that put an end to that.
Quote by jetfuel495
In gradeschool I was made fun of for being skinny until like, 3rd grade. Not even playing.

My family used to, and still occasionally do, make fun of me for that. 6' 145lbs.
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
I was picked on by this one kid from Kindergarten to about grade six. Once I got to age twelve or so though, I had pretty good social standing, as well as beien in a few fights and won all of them. Haven't been made fun of since.

The guy that used to bully me also drowned last year. I feel bad for him though, because he stopped being a dick when he finished high school, he quit doing a bunch of drugs, went to college, had a stable relationship for a couple years, etc. Then he died. It's like, anti karma.
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Aug 23, 2011,
Quote by darkstar2466
Been bullied and bullied others as well. All in good humor... or not. Childhood works in mysterious ways.

+1

Nothing serious
Quote by rjdusa
My family used to, and still occasionally do, make fun of me for that. 6' 145lbs.

See, I somewhat envy you now. I'm 6'1" and weighed 155 back in May. Then summer started and all of my friends came home, and within a month or two I weighed somewhere above 170.

I need to go catch the flu or something
I'm a ginger, so I had it coming. Can't remember teasing after elementary school though.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Nope. I think maybe it had to do with the education system in my area or something, because all 5 of the schools I've been to in 3 cities have never had any real bullies. Everyone was friendly, and the friends I made were all nice people.

Even in highschool, besides the odd wannabe gangster that hangs around the cafeteria doors begging for money, I have yet to encountered a bully, or have been harassed. It might be because my circle of friends don't often associate with anybody that may cause trouble or anything.
I was pretty often...
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by SteveHouse
Where the hell did you grow up, Brooklyn?

I'm Jenny Lattes from the block.

I grew up in the same neighborhood with my friend who is about my same level of mixedness. Bitches were jealous of our lustrous curls and olive skin.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Aug 23, 2011,
I don't think I was ever bullied, and no one really bothered me except for in seventh grade.
I was, aye. I was a pretty eccentric kid. (Well, I'm still a bit of an eccentric.) Got on fine as a child but dealt with abuse as a teenager. I also went through puberty incredibly quickly, and I hit six foot when I was still 13 years old. Had some people wanting to start fights with me simply because I was incredibly taller and, consequently, stronger than my peers. Good for playground reputation. I was pretty good at avoiding them.

Really not so pleasant, but everyone had grown up by the time we were in year 11. I was also pretty popular at the start of secondary school, and was somewhat popular when I left. I also able to be arrogant in my school years at times, and had pretty cocky self confidence when I was in sixth form.
Last edited by Craigo at Aug 23, 2011,
Quote by Gerard_xD
I'm ginger, so yes.

damn brah... must have been tough.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Quote by Pat_s1t

The guy that used to bully me also drowned last year.

Hey cops, we got the #1 suspect right here ^^^^

And I was up until high school, cause I was fat

I think I was anorexic over the summer going into freshmen year.

Know Im getting fat again
i was never bullied , teased once in a while but nothing that got me crying at home , kids do that , it just gets really bad when someone is humiliated really bad , somethin like that never happened to me .

If someone teased i didnt care that much , or told them to go **** themselves.
A little in middle school.

In high school I got along with most people with ease, by not standing out in anyway at all.

Also by making stupid, sarcastic remarks about the teacher to the people that sat near me.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Thrashtastic15
I beaked a lot of people, but all in good fun. I'm only a bully when I play sports.

I'd love to play against you in a football match
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
Page 1 of 4