So how would i go about using the amp's distortion on a peavey 6505+, then cutting to clean while switching on reverb and chorus without having to step on multiple pedals at the same time?

im doing vocals and guitar in my band and stepping on two pedals is too difficult to do while singing, even when i put them next to eachother, I miss one or mess up.
I don't think the A/B box would work, as that's mostly for switching between amplifiers... I think you'll have to just practice it a lot until you can switch cleanly between the two. Only way you could really do it would be to get a MIDI board and program it in
Oh, sup Bijan.

Yeah, that's basically your only options, 2 amps and an A/B box, or MIDI switching.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
Oh, sup Bijan.

Yeah, that's basically your only options, 2 amps and an A/B box, or MIDI switching.

+1
Quote by Most_Triumphant
Depends, I don't know what pickups go good with plywood. EMGs will make it sound like every other EMG guitar though.

Quote by JazzMunkeyy
it needs a silver flakes
and sara underwood