So, I haven't made an official NGD yet, but I recently acquired a Harmony Rocket H-75. It is in outstanding condition, sounds awesome, and I has the following mods: new tunners, straplocks, reproduction pickguard, and a custom made wooden bridge. I have all the original parts, except for the case, so I looked on my craigslist and found a case, with a few other things. It came with a completely stripped down Heath TG-46 (Harmony Rocket H-76), with all the original pieces in bags. I thought i would just keep them as spares, as these are very rare guitars, but I recently decided that I should turn it into a fully working guitar.

Since I already have an H-75 (non bigsby model), I think it would be cool to make it with a bigsby, like the H-76. Would it be smart to jeopardize the extra parts to have two awesome guitars, or should i just keep them ready incase something happens to my harmony. Its been sanded down, but I think a goldtop or sunburst harmony would look sick. The only parts that I can think of that are needed are new tunners (grover rotomatics), a bigsby (B6 Model), a better bridge for the bigsby (I would let my guitar tech choose), and a new finish.

Anyone else have any cool ideas?

Thanks
Guitars:
Gibson SG Standard with Bigsby
Gibson Custom ES-137
Gibson Custom 54' Les Paul VOS Goldtop
Gretsch G6129T Silver Jet
1968 Harmony Rocket H75

Amps:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe (modded)
1970 Fender Twin Reverb (blackfaced)

Last edited by kracdown at Aug 24, 2011,
reason why I haven't posted anything about my functioning harmony is that I can't find my camera... maybe tomorrow.
Guitars:
Gibson SG Standard with Bigsby
Gibson Custom ES-137
Gibson Custom 54' Les Paul VOS Goldtop
Gretsch G6129T Silver Jet
1968 Harmony Rocket H75

Amps:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe (modded)
1970 Fender Twin Reverb (blackfaced)