http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSTS9DwZxPc

Let me know what you think. This is the second draft of this song.

I'm influenced a lot by Children of Bodom, The Absence, and At the Gates mostly.

The rest of my music on Youtube is pretty much entirely orchestral type music, with the occasional oddity(techno version of the Pokemon Red/Blue gym music anyone?).

Sub me if you dig it. Feedback desired. Try to keep it more constructive than "lolol you suck needs more chugs" please.
And yeah there aren't any chugs in this song... because I hate that stuff. I think it's boring and overdone and the metal community has enough of it already.
Quote by ChrisKillemall
pretty good dude! i'definitely wanna hear more!

Thanks! I have some more riffs and crap I'm going to be putting together in the next couple of days. I just haven't had the time to. Sub my channel so it'll show you when I upload them.
Somewhat poorly produced, but I never expect good production on here, and it doesn't bother me anyway. Good music is good music regardless of whether it sounds like it was recorded on a boom box. Your production values were not that bad, and your riffs were excellent. I'm a huge ATG fan, so I really appreciated what you've done here.

If you so desire, check out the first link in my sig for some melodeath.
Quote by FrauVfromPoB
Somewhat poorly produced, but I never expect good production on here, and it doesn't bother me anyway. Good music is good music regardless of whether it sounds like it was recorded on a boom box. Your production values were not that bad, and your riffs were excellent. I'm a huge ATG fan, so I really appreciated what you've done here.

If you so desire, check out the first link in my sig for some melodeath.

I sent a message into your inbox to further discuss this.