Just wanted to see what you all thought of the idea I had in the middle of the night last night.
Attachments:
jo.png
Quote by Most_Triumphant
Depends, I don't know what pickups go good with plywood. EMGs will make it sound like every other EMG guitar though.

Quote by JazzMunkeyy
it needs a silver flakes
and sara underwood
i love the reliced look, feel and especially the colour scheme. i think it works with or without the middle pickup. with out it, it would just look like a modded telecaster. but with adds a new dimension to the looks. something you don't see often.

i think im reading too much into it. but damn i like it
I like the idea of a floyd tele with humbuckers (albeit not 3). But I don't really use floyds, I just think they look pretty
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
I usually don't put three humbuckers on anything, or a Floyd Rose, but I was thinking of just an unconventional-ish guitar. Teles don't come in Dark Blue and surely not with a trio of Gibson style humbuckers. I'm gonna make this one once I get the funds.
Quote by Most_Triumphant
Depends, I don't know what pickups go good with plywood. EMGs will make it sound like every other EMG guitar though.

Quote by JazzMunkeyy
it needs a silver flakes
and sara underwood
The color scheme isn't my favorite, but then again I'm a picky bastard. I say keep the 3 pickups for sure though. It's unusual.
Quote by Momentosis
You guys are getting raped and killed?

Quote by jonathan666666

You win.

In The Amber
Come check us out!
why not do a hsh setup? with a twinblade in the middle, and a 5-way selector. you'll get more tonal diversity from that i think.
I like it. My first glance I thought "TS is crazy" but then I looked again, and I really dig it. Again, maybe just 2 HBs instead of 3, but I like what you've got going TS.
I pride myself on my humility.
i think the relicing doesn't really look god on such a fancy looking guitar. I mean the thing has 3 gold humbuckers. its a rather extravagant thing and iyt looks like its been all tossed about.
no sir away a papaya war is on
The first is two humbuckers (like that alot, and gives more tonal diversity) and second is with the rails, and is just for laughs.
And then there's the orange one.
Attachments:
heyyehy.PNG
stupid.PNG
buttugly.png
Quote by Most_Triumphant

Quote by JazzMunkeyy
it needs a silver flakes
and sara underwood
Last edited by y2k11hmmm? at Aug 25, 2011,