Hi! I wonder if anyone here got experience with the mxr m124 15band equalizer from the 80's. I was thinking of buying one, or shuld I rater go for mxr's 10band eq (the pedal)
You mean the 15 eq Rack?? No point.

I'm sure the 10 band eq is enough in my opinion
Laney VH100R, Randall KH 4x12 cab, Harley Benton G212V, ESP LTD EC-1000, Jackson Demmelition King V, LTD KH-602, Tanglewood TW170, LTD EX-50, Squire Strat, Zakk Wylde wah, EHX Small Clone, Blackstar HT-5H
Quote by UKMaster
You mean the 15 eq Rack?? No point.

I'm sure the 10 band eq is enough in my opinion

That depends on what you're doing.

A 15 band will give you more precise tone shaping capability. I really like my 15-band rack equalizer, but it's not footswitchable.

Every band on my 15, except for maybe the lowest of the low frequencies, has an impact on my sound.

If you think it's worth it, then go for it. I got my rack EQ for 30 bucks after my MXR M-108 broke.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
i've got the 10 band eq pedal and the thing is great. it has plenty of control over my sound and i feel like it is plenty to fine tune what I'm after
Thanks for the answers

Think I will go for the 15 band rack. It is used, so the price is lower than a used 10band eq pedal
I have the ten band.
Its one of those ALWAYS ON pedals for me.
15 would be cool. Now put it in a small MXR sized pedal
(It is possible).
Actually I suppose it would be useful depending on what you're doing. And if like the above poster, you always have it on, then I suppose you may aswell get it, especially if it's the same price/cheaper than the 10 band
Laney VH100R, Randall KH 4x12 cab, Harley Benton G212V, ESP LTD EC-1000, Jackson Demmelition King V, LTD KH-602, Tanglewood TW170, LTD EX-50, Squire Strat, Zakk Wylde wah, EHX Small Clone, Blackstar HT-5H