hi

Which Razorback is better?

this one
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-DEAN-DIMEBAG-DARRELL-RAZORBACK-RED-WHITE-GUITAR-/290599722911?pt=Guitar&hash=item43a917df9f

or this one
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-DEAN-DIMEBAG-RAZORBACK-255-TTSB-BLACK-SILVER-GUITAR-/360387246094?pt=Guitar&hash=item53e8c0f80e

The 1st one is limited edition with an original floyd but it has only 22 frets

the 2nd one has a 24 frets and Active EMG'S but licensed Floyd

Which one is better?
In all honesty, the Floyd doesn't make that big of a difference. Basically, it comes down to whether you'd rather have 2 extra frets and active pups or not. Which is something we can't answer for you. Quality-wise, they're gonna be about the same.
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
Do you like red or black, passive or active?

I would take the red one if I had to choose because I don't like active pickups. And limited edition sounds cool.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Neither.
Guitars:
LTD KH-602
LTD M-15
Schecter Hellraiser FR (for sale w/hsc, pm me.)
BC Rich Bronze WarCock
BC Rich Ironbird1
Tokai Voyager
Jackson JS30 Kelly
Vester: Metal flake gold/black crackle
Vester: rainbow crackle
Carvin V220
There are way better guitars out there for you money. They won't be all pointy and whatnot, but they will play better and have better craftsmanship. In the end, that's all that matters really.
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

I'd personally take the second, and change the pick ups. I'd prefer the two extra frets and longer scale length.
Really, this comes down to what you personally prefer, which isn't some thing we can tell you is better or not.
Quote by hashoom
Is it much better than the razor?

The quality of a DBZ should be much better than a Dean
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by OliOsbourne

+9001
Quote by punk_rules_1997

Hi, I am looking for an amp setting close to the sound of bands like Black Veil Brides.

Quote by Eppicurt

Set everything to 12 o'clock.

Go from there.

lol

Jackson WRMG
Peavey Valveking 112
Pod HD300

Will buy guitars & guitar parts
PM me for info
Quote by OliOsbourne

This, and I think the Deans and DBZ guitars are equaly ugly, but at least the DBZ is gonna be a higher quality.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
This, and I think the Deans and DBZ guitars are equaly ugly, but at least the DBZ is gonna be a higher quality.

lol
I don't think all DBZ guitars are ugly
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

If non of ya'll have never played a rqzorback, lemme just settle it for ya..they're difficult. To even hold with a strap...I coulnd't believe how uncomfortable it was...

TS, I highly recommend going with some other guitar, unless you are set on a RB, and absolutly love it..otherwise I wouldn't touch it...
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
I tried a slime green bumblebee razorback once. Though I would never buy one, I thought the dimebucker was crazy awesome. However, this was a few years back, when I was still little more than a novice. if i played it again, I'm not sure how I'd feel about it knowing what I know now.
Quote by LostKeys
The one that's not a Razorback....

To be honest, they're all the same to me -_-