Umbilical cord, could it be possible to re-atach it to a grown-up, to..

Page 1 of 2
So i got this idea/question, what do you think guys.

Would it be possible to re-atach the umbilical cord to a grown up, i mean, all those capilars,nerver,vanes or w/e. theyr endings should still be somewhere ~ at you bellybuttons.

What if humans made a machine that would act as a ..dont know the word.. uhm.. artificial moms belly as in 'feed us,take away our wee,poo-poo, and stuff like that'

So you could endlessly practice guitar,watch tv, without moving anywhere

EDIT: Damn you would still have to get ur arse up to clean/re-fill that 'pod' thingy :|
Last edited by DocArunas at Aug 24, 2011,
lay off the smack dude
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by slash_GNR666
lay off the smack dude

Yeah yeah, thats also a nice feature to be included
Did you just say "wee" and "poo-poo"?

Are you sure your umbilical cord has fallen off yet?
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Quote by Butt Rayge
Such a good .gif. Bookmarked it the first time I saw it.

and now I have you may see it pop up more often around the pit
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by Disturbed_EMG
I need to start doing this with the ones I see.

Both useful, and relevant to the thread.
There's also this classic gem:

Also, this picture:

Last edited by jimmyled at Aug 24, 2011,
This reminds me of Kyle XY
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Definitely the Abe Simpson one.

The picture is too direct with it. I think it's better they get the message after interpreting the emotion in a gif.

Like, the condescending laughter in the Aggamemnon one, the feeling of 'I've seen enough/this isn't for me' in the seinfeld one, and the frustrated disappointment in the Edward Norton one. Does anyone know which movie that is from?
Quote by Butt Rayge
Definitely the Abe Simpson one.

The picture is too direct with it. I think it's better they get the message after interpreting the emotion in a gif.

Like, the condescending laughter in the Aggamemnon one, the feeling of 'I've seen enough/this isn't for me' in the seinfeld one, and the frustrated disappointment in the Edward Norton one. Does anyone know which movie that is from?

The Hulk?
Don't forget this one

Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Quote by wyldething

Just realised that Abe and that dude were swapped around. I thought he was just some unrelated guy I didn't recognise. Got the original gif/video?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
It might just be beacuse I'm in an unusually good mood, but this thread is making my laugh pretty hard.
This is something you'd find when police go through the diaries of someone who's just gone on a murderous rampage to try and work out why they did it.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by spitonastranger
Prove it.

If you use Firefox and right click the .gif and open it in a new tab, once the .gif has fully loaded you can see a little preview of it on the tab, and it will be moving.
R.I.P. PAUL GILBERT

You will be missed...
Quote by Butt Rayge

Just realised that Abe and that dude were swapped around. I thought he was just some unrelated guy I didn't recognise. Got the original gif/video?

Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Page 1 of 2