Poll: How Paranoid Are You? (With 10 Being Very Paranoid)
Poll Options
View poll results: How Paranoid Are You? (With 10 Being Very Paranoid)
12 7%
7 4%
20 12%
10 6%
21 13%
21 13%
28 17%
25 15%
9 5%
15 9%
Voters: 168.
Page 1 of 2
I am kind of paranoid. Sometimes I would think that there is someone viewing what i'm doing from my perspective and then every now and again I would go "I know you can read my thoughts".
I sometimes have this idea that I have some kind of mental illness that prevents me from thinking in my head, instead I unknowingly say everything I think, only everyone else around me has been made aware of this and warned to ignore me, so that I don't realise there's something wrong.

Wow, I have issues.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Well i finished with my woman, cos she couldnt help me with my mind. People think i'm insane, cos im frowning all the time.

Can you help me?
Well, both my jokes were used already.

How did you two know what i was going to post?
Such is posting in Soviet Russia
Quote by Julz127
I sometimes have this idea that I have some kind of mental illness that prevents me from thinking in my head, instead I unknowingly say everything I think, only everyone else around me has been made aware of this and warned to ignore me, so that I don't realise there's something wrong.

Wow, I have issues.

If you had an illness that prevented you from thinking to yourself, you probably wouldn't be thinking about it.
Quote by Julz127

Wow, I have issues.

that kind of mental disability comes with the unconscious awareness that makes you unable to think of that possibility and remain ignorant to that possibility.

also, i'm paranoid, but i never show it.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
1-2 or something. I don't think anyone is watching me or following me, but I know UGers like to stalk me...

Quote by Julz127

Wow, I have issues.

Nah, you're just a republican.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I finished with my woman cause she couldn't help me with my mind. I guess 8/10.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
I never really care, but when you get baked, in your room, lights out and start listening to Sunn O))), you will never be so parinoid in your life.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Got milk?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
I have no idea. I sometimes think of different things like that all my life is a show, like the Truman movie, but knowing it's not.
inb4 "are you sure"
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
i know its seems pretty stupid, but lots of times i feel like someone is watching me etc.
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
It depends on what it is. I'm extremely paranoid about certain things (health, being robbed, poultry being cooked all the way), but I am really care-free when it comes to most other things.
Last edited by Gajewa469 at Aug 24, 2011,
A lot of times I worry that the people around me can hear my thoughts, or that I unknowingly say what I'm thinking.
I have spells of paranoia, where somedays I feel like everyone is looking at me in public, but other days Im alright
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
well...after being held up at gun point with my mom and friend and after having my sister almost killed by just-released prisoners trying to break into my house (the cops got them before they could get in thankfully!) - I've become very...wary...
The Slenderman is always watching.
"CHOOSE YOUR FATE AND DIE!!"

-- Do as I say, not as I do. --
sSTOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT ME, IT'S NOT FUNNY GUYS. I'M NOT PARANOID, AND I DON'T HAVE A SMALL PEANUT, DAMMIT!
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
They're out to get me
I wanna leave but they won't let me!
Wah-wahwahwah-wahwahwah

Sometimes I imagine that I'm the only sentient being and everything else is an illusion. Maybe I'm an alien warrior and my whole life is just a training program.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
8/10. I find my own thoughts tend to be my worst enemy.

I am paranoid about the future of the society and humanity and myself. I sometimes suspect I've been bitten by a tick and got some serious sickness. I also tend to suspect I have cancer and heart diseases.
I get high all the time so I'm a pretty paranoid person.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
now i know who to mess with. thanks TS!
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I'm only paranoid when it's an uncomfortable high on weed. They happen every once in a while.

Never in real life, though.
I'm paranoid that I'm going to get caught doing something I'm not supposed to be doing. And I get that feeling that I'm being watched often enough.
Very...why do you ask?
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Page 1 of 2